Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

As Christy sang “everybody needs a break “ . I don’t begrudge anyone a decent holiday

1 Like

Swift and decisive.

2 Likes

I feel much better now. Thanks Simon

1 Like

That’s @Lazarus

I thought she didn’t press it afterwards? I wasn’t listening but just going by the above.

It has made it’s way to the North though. He’s a real eejit that guy.

That’s not a point. That’s listing two posts.

I said both were guilty of “do as I say, not as I do”.

You haven’t addressed why you think what SF did was different. Have you a substantive point to that effect or not?

1 Like

We need Leo back holding the reins.

1 Like

The last week has shown -

NO LEADERSHIP.

Oh for fuck sake.

Your first two contributions on this event for the 5th time

• The Worker Party guy
  • Bobby Storey’s funeral

Do you not think that is a bit odd? And now you’re asking me to address SF (which I’ve already done) while you’re engaging in spin and whataboutery like the dedicated little establishment shill you are.

Those 81 forgot all about wearing the green jersey Wednesday night. It appears that we are not all in this together after all!

He paved the way for the current mess ffs.

We all felt more assured with Leo at the wheel

1 Like

She didn’t need to let him obfuscate. She planted the seed for that story to grow.

doesnt appear to be much social distancing at det horkans funeral

Simon and Leo, back in the saddle

2 Likes

Feel free to address why what SF did with the funeral is much different

If Doherty and O’Broin are the best SF boys in class, then Cullinane has been considered one of the “next best” on the kind of second rung with the likes of O’Reilly and Carthy. But this is his third faux pas in quick succession after Up The Ra and Fashion Shoes.

If you’re viewing this on party political lines, it’s beyond dumb for him to make an open statement like any politician flouting restrictions should resign. It totally draws SF into the controversy when they weren’t even present at the golf thingy.

What a dope. All he had to do was refer to funerals without explicitly referring to the SF one. Say something like we all know these restrictions are tough on people but there’s a difference between attending a huge piss up a day after new restrictions were imposed and experts warned about the dangers of a second surge and attending a gathering like a small family event or a funeral. The attendees at the piss up should resign blah blah blah.

Now I also know that if we’re continuing to give the virus human attributes then it probably doesn’t recognise the difference between a dinner and a funeral. But, as I said to Carter this morning, a piss up in contravention of restrictions is a few levels worse. Optics, you see.

3 Likes

There doesn’t. I don’t see Det Horkans friends or family calling for resignations though

1 Like

And no word from Martin yet.

Taoiseach in name only.

You are spot on . SF should really have kept their head down on this . FF ( and FG ) are digging their own hole here and they have no need to help them