Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Guys it’s been leaked that the lowest level of restrictions out of 5 levels (1/5) under the road map will have a maximum of 5k attending sporting events. FFS sake, other countries are having a 5k max now for a few weeks before fully opening up. We’ll have 5k max at Ireland internationals and the All Ireland finals.

Announced first on tfk. Another tfk exclusive.

1 Like

What was at the PSG game last night?

another first for TFK- im aware as content owner you’ll take the credit for my influence but I guess that can balance out

Planned until April of next year.

Limerick, Limerick, Limerick.

Open the fucking pubs ta fuck

10K at the Dresden v Hamburg game tonight.

Given the glacial rate progress between NPHET and the government I think we’ll be waiting a long time for 10K at a game in Ireland again. Maybe back half of next year?

That’s a very high positive rate. We are fuckin riddled if 5% of tests are positive.

They’ve sent in Martin Fraser to sort it out. Wheeling out the big guns. We’ll be ok now.

The hospitals must be overrun .

deaths everywhere

I wonder how the Aviva and Croke Park will work with 5k capacity.

There’s always talk of a break even capacity there. It’s only worth opening if sports can make some coin. It will be a bit ridiculous if tiers of seats are closed because they require staffing if opened whilst you have people all closer at open parts of the ground. I know a big part of the argument is on public transport, but surely that’s exaggerated. You could put 10k in the Aviva easily. Just delay one side leaving the ground for 10 minutes to clear the first batch of DARTs.

Gotrtakeegan is being readied to be used as a temporary morgue

The break even capacity is a spoof by Peter McKenna and doesn’t take account of ticket prices. He’s a bullshitter.

They are allowed 6,500 in Dundrum SC which is largely indoor

Sounds like those who bought season tickets will be laughing. I assume they’ll get first dibs on tickets ?

10 year ticket holders first.

All ireland finals will have the same red hot atmosphere as a Leinster sfc quarter final double header.

They’ve already been refunded.

Partially refunded