Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

RTE talking there like itā€™s a done deal with all the information on PUP payments etc.

Any chance the government could share their plans with us?

Told ya that a couple of weeks ago. It was the animals in the GAA club. Had to have a big party, a lock in and then you had the fucking gobshites queuing up to drink from the cup. To add to it they decided to pay a visit to pubs in Ashbourne and dunshaughlin. 40 cases and rising just related to that and that includes 5 players and the owner and bar staff in the bar of the lockin. Shower of cunts

1 Like

40 cases isnā€™t riddled, whatā€™s the actual number?

1 Like

The Ratoath Inn houses murderers.

1 Like

108 on Saturday, down to 80. Those are just the confirmed ones.

Iā€™m finding it hard to keep up with the Monaghan Romeo. He was barely arsed about this wan a few weeks ago now heā€™s lamenting the loss of their future unborn childers.

1 Like

We are going to open for work with construction tomorrow, and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and every fucking weekday from now to Christmas Eve.

This is ridiculous. No attempt to address the source of the issues, no communication, just more leaks and bullshit from the same shower who carry no risk in all of this.

2 Likes

Virgin News earlier confirmed to Government that Construction would remain business as usual.

I see they are improving the EWSS to help business which great only itā€™s not worth a fuck to you when youā€™re canā€™t open

Everyoneā€™s getting an Amazon voucher for their Christmas present this year, thatā€™s one silver lining.

Like bold children. Santaā€™s elves are watching we better be good

They should have level 5 for 6 weeks and then an election before Christmas. No canvassing just on current opinion

When is this coming in? Wednesday at midnight?

1 Like

Breakfast rolls must make you immune to covid.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen mention of Wednesday midnight but not sure if that means the midnight between Tuesday\Wednesday or Wednesday\Thursday.

1 Like

I plan on being this useless at my job. It seems to work

Tuesday at midnight

2 Likes

Closing non essential retail where masks are mandatory suggests masks are really a cod.

7 Likes

5km restriction is what im hearing