The self isolation thread ie Men Sheds Ireland

Iā€™ll tell her that.

1 Like

Is the wan you brought to Cark for the weekend a couple of months ago? Iā€™m disappointed it didnā€™t work out for you both.

Did you read the itinerary of that trip?

1 Like

I know the feeling mate

Genuinely mate, she could stay with us in manc. We donā€™t even go up to the top floor much.

2 Likes

Same one but we bad already broken up at that point. Now weā€™re just best friends who live together and occasionally sleep together. Basically she doesnt want to stay in Ireland beyond 2020.

That sounds just like my first marriage, except for the best friends and sleeping together bits

26 Likes

Tipp hurlers signing in it seems

Iā€™m hope it works out well for ye tank

1 Like

Itā€™s rained here incessantly for several months. My garden has a lake in it now.

What features can be expensive to install

My Italian associate insisted on watching the video of Leo Varadkarā€™s announcement on Thursday. Half way through it she started going mental - ā€œYou are a killer! You are killing them! Close the cazzo pubs!ā€ She says the Irish have a terrible problem with drink.

Within the last 30 minutes she has decided that she has the virus because she can feel it in her muscles.

1 Like

The pubs need to close.

1 Like

Iā€™m strongly reminded about the Crazy/Hot framework for women here

3 Likes

Did she have your login in recent weeks?

3 Likes

Its been pissing rain non stop for 3 months here mate. The first job in the garden is digging a drain

She sounds absolutely mental and an absolute keeper. Tough situation @tank. Obviously if youā€™re in an apartment with someone that has it youā€™re gonna get it too. Also, if she has it already what harm can someone coming to stay with you who probably doesnā€™t have it yet possibly do?

1 Like

Simple sensible etc

Itā€™s a very small thing lads but Iā€™m self isolating as a precaution Iā€™ve the movie channels on the sky box but you can also watch them away on sky go. If anybody whoā€™s entertaining kids wanted the password to use to watch a few films or whatever Iā€™d be happy to oblige.

4 Likes

@Copper_pipe has cracked Disney+ accounts on standby