Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

each dept has a code of practice sdetting out the timeframe for which written correspondence should be replied to. its normally 5 working days but if its written by someone with the writing skills of an epileptic doctor on the back of a beermat covered with what appears to be pig faeces, then it may take longer.

there is also a complaints procedure in the departmental code of practice should you be unhappy with the level of service.

I dealt with a written query once about whether you were allowed bring rashers through US pre-clearance

Do ye have performance metrics to report on the response times to the people who pay yeā€™re salaries?

And did ye let Mark Foley through in the end?

9 Likes

no, we dont differentiate between taxpayers and those on social welfare in our statistics

Do as we say to your cancelled

1 Like

This is hardly surprising.

FG recruited Harris from a police force who facilitated, covered up and in some case carried out the murder and execution of the citizens they were meant to be protecting.

1 Like

How on earth do you know all this? What kind of self service functionality? Give me a few examples of all this.

And? Are you?

Heā€™s only trying to steal your ideas @Horsebox

1 Like

One: people social welfare pay tax you daw.

Two: there you go @balbec, he got back to you in three minutes.

i was referring to income tax, not consumer taxes, you daw

No, he came from the PSNI.

You said taxpayers. It all goes into the one pot. Go away and have a read of your customer service charter.

1 Like

i take it, from your comments, that youā€™ve never familiarised yourself with your deptā€™s one then.

Lads Iā€™ve bad news for ye, both your deptartments are badly run. And I donā€™t even know what departments ye are in

8 Likes

mine is one of the best run depts, in spite of the recent run of ministers.

iā€™d dread to think what sort of reactionary fartsniffers populate glasā€™ dept.

Zing.

In fairness, the passport renewal site is very good.

That was a @Horsebox initiative.