Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Once the bump from muldoons on the back of a trailer wears off figures will plummet like Kildare once they’d tested all the meat factories

1 Like

Dr Tony will be seething

I said last night that people just need to calm the fuck down.

Any numbers for ROI?

If Trump said that millions were pouring over the border daily then the truth would matter, if an unqualified alarmists tells objective untruths about Covid to give rise to fear then it’s the main story.

11 Likes

No one in Europe can come to Ireland without quarantining

I never wash my hands and I’m as healthy as a horse,theres nothing like atin your hang sandwich with the smell of turf off your hands.

1 Like

Us poor Dubs with a hump on our backs from carrying ye cunts as usual.

Don’t mention it

3 Likes

George Lee very positive on the six one news.

I’m surprised he isn’t going into a dark room with a bottle of whiskey and a revolver.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::shark::shark::shark:

Be wary of the calm before the storm. I’d say nphet are boxing off a few deaths and cases to hit us with just before the mid term.

4 Likes

That wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Will some kind soul explain this to a simpleton like myself. Am I reading it correctly that Limerick was 1097 yesterday and now stands at 1118 cases?

Yeah, 21 cases from yesterday to today according to that source

The GAA and poor cycling infrastructure

1 Like

Hon Askayton

1 Like

Zero in Galway. Have those students licking each other’s faces already worked through the system

1 Like

We wont have to cos ye never stop

Of course if the truth really mattered they’d reveal the source of the leaked letter