Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Cop the fuck on to yourself

1 Like

Yeah thats fair enough. I just think its odd, for the sake of getting the test done and having the all clear. But each to their own. Your following post to tracksuit was out of order though, no need for it.

6 Likes

Twas a mild post pal, stand over it completely.

@backinatracksuit is delighted with himself after it sure.

Cc @gman

1 Like

Cheers @Gman

More of these kind of posts are needed where lads are actually critically thinking.

1 Like

A right good ding dong here.

20 in Cavan General, 1 in UHG

Any info of age profiles? Is it Nursing Home related?

As the only forum poster currently self isolating it’s such a pain in hoop I’d limit exposure after it.

There is also my missus has been due an operation for over six months now because all hospital focus is Covid

It’s still no excuse to make kids queue in traffic to.
go to school

1 Like

Thank fuck reason is still a thing

4 Likes

Disgraceful mate, you’d hope in time people might wake upto that fact. Hope its just a minor procedure.

People are so taken in by the media, they’d nearly tell you that the average 80 or so deaths a day we have in the country are all Covid.

No ones dies of anything else - its baffling for me.

1 Like

That’s a strange thing to do but fair play to you for taking the virus so seriously

I don’t really.

Covid doesnt justify the measures being taken across the world in my opinion.

But sure look, there might be something on netflix next year and we’ll all be safe to watch it fingers crossed.

Another positive is the build back better piece. Lets get the climate change thing sorted and we’ll hopefully meet the Paris 2030 targets.

2 Likes

Claire Byrne was intimating during the week that we should close the border to NI to stop the spread. The same Claire Byrne that was screeching during the last project fear that a hard border between ROI and NI would be a waste of time because if the porous nature of the border.

2 Likes

I see that the central Government came back with new powers.

I know there are some delays in reporting but there is very much a sign here of the curve bending for several weeks nationally in Spain

It all seems very political

I will arise and go now

2 Likes

Most of those 44 cases probably happened before the planes were put into storage as well.

If Ms Byrne wants to make government policy maybe she should run for Dáil Éireann . Until then she needs to start doing her job which is to hold them in power to account .

1 Like

Or get a job with NPHET

1 Like

Well up to the 100 cases per 100k here today. Compulsory masks everywhere. Was out at a few shops this morning and saw only one person not complying. Over 60’s told to stay inside and limit contacts from next Thursday. Seniors shopping hours back. Not a word about the schools but by default they’ll all end up virtual learning.

1 Like