Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Perth’s closer to Jakarta than it is to Sydney. It must be 1500 miles from the nearest big city in Australia

Good point well made.

They do own slightly more than that though.

I enjoy watching that fella.

Bengay :grinning:

Piz Buin sounds like a conversation involving our most decorated Olympian.

32 in ICU.

32 ICU beds available.

Largest healthcare group in the world. Watch the bleeding edge on Netflix, all about JnJ products

Ni feider linn

They put a lot of money and jobs through the Irish economy. A great bunch of lads.

Savage money they also as they claim pay their taxes unlike social media giants like tfk

Looks like those of us who were screaming “where’s the increase in hospital numbers?” are getting our answer.

We need to start sending them to the Curragh

Looks.like mcconkey was right

If we had more beds there wouldnt be half as much drama … the death rate is still very low - median age is 84. McDonkey had predicted 100,000 deaths by now.

2 Likes

He said 5000 cases a day by October in Dublin alone. 25 to 50 deaths daily.

More beds for some, more coffins for others. We’ll be grand then.

1 Like
4 Likes

We’re down on deaths from last year ---- it’s been a good year on that front.

2 Likes

But sure that’s very obvious. The way yer man in the video is talking above and the way everyone else is talking about Australia you’d think the place was fucked. I hear plenty talk about nz and none about perth which I just found strange. He says there is some dissent about opening borders but all in all everyone there is happy out.

I think there could be something in a service providing daily deaths in numbers broken down by country, enthicity, age, gender, etc. People have become addicted to this sort of thing. Its like The Morning Report from The Lion King.