Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

St.Patrick’s day.

Why has he so many inverted commas. I bet he does them with his hands when he speaks

They’re all in the race for it. Put some talc powder down your jocks. Take two blasts of an inhaler. One Prozac. And a shot of insulin… You’ll be covered for life.

I was stopped at a Covid checkpoint in town earlier.

It went something like this.

Howya Guard

This is a Covid checkpoint

Ah grand

Are you off to work?

No I am going home.

Where is home.

Sutton.

Grand so, good luck.

7 Likes

Johnson and Johnson just paused the trial for an adverse effect. Basically if you are diagnosed with cancer or something after taking the vaccine they’ve to stop and make sure it wasn’t you caused it. It’s most likely nothing and all part of the standard clinical trial period. If there were several of these findings it might be shut down. But this happens to every clinical trial especially when they get bigger

3 Likes

Good thing they never checked in the boot and found the bags of covid you were carrying.
The overtime the boys are pulling must be off the charts

1 Like

What is the basis for this? There have been very little examples of people being reinfected. Think I read that the USA had 1 in 8 million reinfection level so far.

Saw it in a tweet.

3 Likes

Fuck, I saw my data in one as well. Now I don’t know what to believe

Over 1,200 new cases in the UK’s part of the Island.

It’s grand they are closing offys early

1 Like

Hard on the Unionists all the same that they have to lock down when it’s the Nationalists that are riddled with it.

I make it an 18% positivity rate, so that’s actually been pretty stable or falling.

Nobody, including the virus, likes us and we dont care

1 Like

That I don’t know @mick_jones might know more

Patrick is Leo’s lapdog in more ways than one!

Mrs @caulifloweredneanderthal will be out of work and back on PUP if Level 4 comes in for all border counties.

Will they include Leitrim in this?

@anon67715551 will do untold if they don’t.