Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

The GPA have real leverage now ?

They might get the mileage rate back up.

The players should tell them to fuck off

Probably all the no hoper football players.

We are basically going to be locked down until February. What a fuckin joke.

Even if the school itself shuts, there is a plan in place for remote learning, at least in our school. They’ll/You’ll still be working like

All the opposition parties back today’s measures, according to Six One. It’s like being in a twilight zone.

1 Like

I think there are far more important issues needing addressing than where you can & can’t go on holidays ffs.

Having personal freedoms to attend a match, go for a meal or drink or even visiting relatives.

The behaviour of our Government on those issues and their policing of NPHET as regards the non existence of proper Tracing procedures are far more important than fucking green lists.

Airports are open, restrictions ( up to yourself whether you pay a blind bit of heed to them ) are in place in you want to travel. You seem dug in on travel.

1 Like

This gimp on the news saying I’m getting a 50 euro raise?

Here’s George, fuck he’s some depressing fucker

1 Like

If (and I know it won’t/can’t happen) we were put on that PUP I wouldn’t down tools and I know with certainty that most of my colleagues would do the same

80% of clusters are in private homes. So close shops and gyms.

1 Like

So its not rising yet level 5 is being forced on us

Grrrrrrrrr

2 Likes

The lady teaching my daughters class is going above and beyond since she started in September.

Shes been doing remote work in preparation/precaution if things went south as well as the in school hours. A remarkable woman

The wife packed a blue and gold tie into my case. I’m fucking seething here

2 Likes

Tough for a Cat to take alright.

5 Likes

What are they going to reopen on December 1st?
Allow us go 10km?

People won’t leave their shopping to chance until the 1st of December only to be told shops still aren’t open. All the Christmas shopping will be done online now, with most of that money going out of the country.

I’m actually seething.

2 Likes

Can someone explain this quip to.me?

No

Just in the door having driven down to limk.last night and back again today. Heap of checkpoints on rural roads yesterday evening. They were getting their practice in