Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

They shit themselves. This all goes back to varadkars tantrum on Claire Byrnes show a couple of weeks ago.

Makes sense and a lot of lads would be atin 2 of them with tae so would break the €9 immunity threshold.

With fines for breaching the 5km. :joy::joy::joy::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

The fucking titanic didn’t have this many leaks

1 Like

They can put it at whatever they won’t stop me. I wont blame you either if your cycling outside the 5km

1 Like

Travel is not about holidays. If you don’t get its importance to a small island at the edge of Europe with the most open and international economy in the world, and a highly international population here and abroad, then we’re at nothing.

1 Like

More details still being leaked, sounds like level 5 but with a load of modifications. What’s the point in them posting details on the levels out to every house if every change in level includes changes to the levels themselves? It’s nonsense.

1 Like

That’s your primary concern alright

3 Likes

Huh?

101% The Mail on Sunday is a hell of a paper.

1 Like

The country is broken. Simple as that.

1 Like

I have my kettle bells and paint bought this time

1 Like

This is quite good. I assume you’ve seen it before:

1 Like

Business travel was never halted or restricted by authorities, it was shelved by Corporations & Business leaders unless absolutely necessary.

You’re swinging wildly here over sfa.

2 Likes

All sorted for this lockdown collected the new rothar last Wednesday. Fuck the 5km i will be peddling far and wide now.

3 Likes

It is advised against. There are rules restricting it.

Look, ireland is an outlier on travel. We look like idiots among our EU partners and we have also pissed off other EU countries because it is a big step to advise your citizens not to travel to another country.

If you can’t get your head around how travel is important to the country I can’t help you.

I also agree attendance at matches is important. It’s not an either it though.

You pissing on about nothing here. The Government are advising against travel during a global pandemic. It is not illegal.

Give over ffs.

Should we continue to wear masks?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters