Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Can you travel more than 5km to training ?

Are you drunk already?

Not all bad news. A Dublin busker has landed a role in a panto

4 Likes

Yeah that is some load of bollix of a narrative. They are never again going to get anywhere close to full buy in so this should be included in the models. Itā€™d be like saying there is no point in electric cars as people are still driving diesel cars

At least we will get another thread out of covid on tfk. Its a cod. OIUTF

1 Like

I know what you mean. Fulvio Jr recently made the basketball team. Itā€™s tough on our kids. They shouldnā€™t have to suffer like this.

6 Likes

Cullinane from SF welcoming the lockdown,

Cowardice cunts like FFG.

2 Likes

Another 5 at least I reckon

Oh, my love, my darling
Iā€™ve hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
God speed your love to me

1 Like

Christmas with covid drinking tread will be interesting

Just hunker down for the next six years, the radiation from this nuclear winter will only cause the hair on your balls to fall out by then.

1 Like

By the way, I will absolutely piss myself laughing if this lockdown fails and theyā€™re not sure about reopening in December. That would be fucking fantastic.

1 Like

I will not go down under the ground
"Cause somebody tells me that deathā€™s cominā€™ 'round
And I will not carry myself down to die
When I go to my grave my head will be high,
Let me die in my footsteps
Before I go down under the ground.

Thereā€™s no ā€œIFā€ about it mate,

Weā€™ll be in Level 4 in 7 weeks time.

1 Like

Ah here, gardai to give on the spot fines. On what basis will they make such a decision? Car reg address to be checked for every car?

Iā€™ll be in a nightclub over Christmas yet. Slobbering on fella saying I called it a cod in April

Tarbert Comp closed. North Kerry/West Limerick has fallen

If it needed to be any starker of where we are now and our absence of a plan I think it was laid bare tonight. They ā€œhopeā€ to open for Christmas and then when cases spiral again we will be locked down again in January. If you were to be objective about it we didnt really open up on a level comparable with any European country heretofore. Might get level 3 for a week or 10 days at Christmas. Govt are holding out for a vaccine but in reality they are like a lad in a Fiat punto on a motorway who has amber petrol light flashing on dashboard and is easing on and off the accelerator until he can get to the filling station. We are an embarrassment and the fact that entire opposition saw no problem with this is frightening.

12 Likes

I actually canā€™t believe he started by explaining that he has no strategy except pray for a vaccine. That was probably the stupidest thing he could have said.

7 Likes

Sinn Fein have to also be held accountable here for agreeing with this as well.

Opposition my hole.

2 Likes