Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

No, it potentially can, but most clubs down here have stopped all sporting activities. Can argue the point that it’s not level 5 causing this, but the organisations took the view to cancel in light of the changes. Gaa can still train too but that’s all stopped here too.

14 Likes

Yeah I used to give them a tick in the ballot paper but that was a good few years ago now. Never again. And same goes for current incumbents.

1 Like

SF pushed for closing the schools up north. They can’t oppose anything. They’d be worse probably.

There is no credible anti-lockdown party, except for possibly Aontu. That’s part of the problem. I have tried and failed to remedy this problem myself.

1 Like

The other point too, if cases continue to rise by next Monday, then that’s when the effects of level 3 will be felt. If in three weeks from now cases haven’t dropped, then the decision to go to level 5 is potentially the right one. Although the argument of lock downs as an effective measure and the main way to suppress is another debate.

If you have a shopping bag in boot or visiting an elderly relation they can do fuck all

1 Like

I’ll be going home to feed cows anyway. That’ll be my excuse.

1 Like

I’ll take the cunts to the high court. They are not stopping me and if they fine me I wont pay

1 Like

Establishment stooges.

1 Like
1 Like

They let Donnelly out. :slight_smile: What is the point of the table between Donnelly and Claire Byrne?

That sneaky virus

“However, the coronavirus has shown thus far that attempts to outwit it can often prove futile”

Byrne.needs to ask hard questions

Your man Brendan Duke the racing tipster, went to one of the protests to overthrow the government a few weeks ago but said it was basically being organised by Anti Vaccine/5G conspiracy theorists. Fucking nutjobs basically.

We need a leader. Someone like Michael McDowell would have 100,000 people on O’Connell Street at the weekend if he’d organise it.

7 Likes

Why didn’t you do it sooner?

Fuck off

Is this the aim?

We can have a Christmas, if we all pull together.

Invoking dead people and using them as bait. We can remember them together at Christmas, if you behave between now and then.

Patting the heads of parents & the non-medical frontline workers. Fuck up, I don’t want your thanks, you Fianna Fáil cunt.

A seanfhocail at the end. At least not a Seamus Heaney quote though.

I wanted to fuck my mug at the TV screen watching that inept, conceited piece of shit.

I’m off to take some of the purple Calpol to calm down.

22 Likes

Leo and Ryan at the briefing might be better

I’m actually getting a bit pissed off with my job being referred to in so many responses, and to suggest that being a schoolteacher relates somehow to having no empathy,

It’s really boring now, if it’s all you have??

2 Likes

We have an ‘Exit Strategy’ according to Conehead.