Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Cases won’t go down because a lot of the spread must be among people who don’t frequent pubs.

Yup. That’s part of the problem, but there will be false positives. The Cabinet must know at this point that Zero Covid is a dream.

My auld lad is 77, a non-drinker all his life and he’s raging about the pubs not being open. Saying it’s patently obvious that we have to live with the virus and it’s not good enough to ruin people’s livelihoods without giving them a chance to adapt. He referenced the Tipp publican TJ that cried on the news, which shows it was a great PR stunt to get everyone onside.

Pubs Pubs Pubs

8 Likes

#jesuispubs

1 Like

Every Club grounds in Ireland quickly reviewing capacity levels.

At least I won’t look out of place when I hop to wall in to get into matches now

1 Like

The Germans had 10,000 at a match the other night. We’re 1/50th of the way there at our most benign level. Jesus wept

1 Like

More horseshit rules.

100 for the smallest club grounds in the country and only double that for grounds which can take thousands.

2 Likes

We wouldnt be as efficient as the Germans.

How are the Costa Ricans getting on?

I don’t have the Costa Rican stats to hand…

Press Briefing to begin @ 11:30am

Clashing with a teams call for me.

Grrrr

That’s it. Plausible deniability.

I wonder what’s the capacity of NCW :thinking:

We need data.

I just hope this plan has been reviewed in detail so it doesn’t just add total confusion again.

That’s why God invented two screens on a desk…

I’ve three screens!

Call over now guys.

Martin waffling away here, a little recap about the virus and how we got to today. Just give us the stages, you absolute fucking cunt.

2 Likes

We want to hear the 6 stages of the 5 stage plan.