Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Oh fuck off Donnelly.

I can take or leave most politicians but this Donnelly fella rips my knitting.

I have my back to the tv. I had to look around to see who was up now. What a fucking no mark cunt.

3 cretins on stage, 1 slimier than the next.

Simpletons too.

And cunts.

Fuck FFG.

cc @Batigol

1 Like

It sounds like they are saying Mass.

Level 4 is interesting. Wet Pubs can remain open but with outdoor service only and with a maximum of 15 patrons. You can still only have 6 guests at a wedding but 25 at a funeral. Inconsistency is key.

Even Level 1 has a bunch of restrictions. Should Level 1 not be ‘out of Covid’?

They talk about reopening businesses but are asking most people to continue working from home. Do they not realise that a lot of business in Dublin is based on workers being in their offices??

1 Like

Level 2 with modifications :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FFS - Michael Martin waffling :joy: :joy:

I don’t understand why I was tagged there.

This has the hallmark to me of an even more unworkable plan than the previous one

Ah lads, Martin and Donnelly are different class :sweat_smile:

Level 2…and a bit. :smile:

1 Like

It’s nuanced mate

1 Like

Yep, that became apparent when it was being leaked yesterday. Even the most benign level 1 has a load of stupid restrictions, set at penal levels and full of inconsistencies, anomalies and with a complete absence of logic.

Basically, the lads didn’t have the balls to move Dublin to Level 3 so they’re creating a workaround in their well thought out plan

2 Likes

It was to give you the nod to unleash venom about this shitshow.

1 Like

Remember when all everyone cared about was a Green List for International Travel? International Travel isn’t even mentioned anywhere in this very detailed well thought out 5 point plan.

What did everyone say was crucial?

Having a plan that’s clear, easy to understand and that will allow for public buy in.

What do they do?

Fudge it at the start.

You literally couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

Play all the games in Thurles and the job will be oxo

1 Like

I would hope travel restrictions are going to be managed at an EU level. It’s madness we can’t travel to countries with a lower instance than Ireland.

Surely to god Level 1 should be an ambitious level, where we have very low cases and pretty much everything open, operating full belt within the standard guidelines.

6 Likes