Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Beckett would be too busy making sure the lighting was right for his photo shoot to give a fuck

Yatesy skewered him one night too iirc

1 Like

Yank? I just assumed he was from Fingal

1 Like

If Beckett was around today he probably wouldn’t write at all, he’d probably just be an Instagram influencer.

1 Like

Now they’ve a few English lads saying testing are a cod and they’re even talking about it in Westminster and they’ve Irish doctors on saying we can’t ask those questions because the public will hear!

1 Like

Up to 50% of positive tests may be picking up old infections. Sure lookit.

We’re looking at the biggest mistake ever made by the modern western world slowly unraveling before our eyes.

10 Likes

Prime Time actually facilitating some differing opinions and actual debate for the first time I can remember

1 Like

People are saying this every week :rofl:

1 Like

On Prime Time? They are in their holes

Sure the young lad with beard flattened de Gascun a while back.

Prime Time is quite balanced.

I called that months ago.

The inertia here will be frightening. Months and months of upping the max crowd in Croker from 12,000 to 12,500.

1 Like

The vast majority of medics love the lockdown because they get paid for doing a lot less than usual.

1 Like

The vast majority?

Yep
Look at all the time they have to spend on social media whining about how hard they are working

I just thought of a positive here. If we ever get out of this lockdown and hit the powers that be an unbelievable kick in the balls a major lasting advantage will be that the Establishment will be forced to recognise the need to invest massively in the health service for the rest of time. The PDs within for the past 20 or 25 years have been trying to privatise the health service by increments. Thats all dead forever now. They have to just invest in it.

Doctors are fucking windbags. They love the lockdown because it lets them drone on for longer.

Yep

That’s hardly true here. I’d say a lot of GPs are feeling the pinch here because people are just not bothering/too frightened to go to them. Maybe a few big time hospital consultants fall into this bracket.

2 Likes