Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

I’m not against vaccines at all mate. Each to their own but my view has always by all means vaccinate the elderly and vulnerable who are willing to take up the offer. Open up society after that. There is no risk in relative terms to anyone under 40 from this virus.

At the end of the day the various vaccines are only EUA approved - emergency use authorisation only.

I don’t think its anti vaxx to rely on your own immune system if you are young and healthy. The vaccine passports are complete coercion against that line of thinking.

It is was it is. I won’t be budging on it anyway regardless and I certainly wont be taking the jab to protect anyone else. They can get fucked with their bullshit “we’re all in this together”

3 Likes

There are loads of people under 40 at risk - surely their circles will have to get vaccinated too? Pregnant women are classed as high risk - how do their partners and kids go about their regular business mixing with everyone and then coming home and kiss mum?.. it aint as straight forward as you think. There’s plenty to consider.

2 Likes

What our government are pursuing is essentially mandatory vaccination for all in order to accomplish zero covid.

Its not going to happen mate. The vaccine makers themselves don’t claim that they fully prevent transmission or symptoms.

The virus will be around for a long time to come and as a society we’re going to have to learn to live with it. If we don’t we’re facing rolling lockdowns every winter as each new variant occurs or god forbid we get a bad flu season alongside it.

The aul line of protecting the hospitals from being overwhelmed can be rolled out now without any pushback.

Kid, lets make it to the water break and we’ll pull out the tactics board then and see where we’re at.

1 Like

Well, that craic was discernible all the time behind the OIUTF kangoing. You need not have waited so long to vouchsafe us the obvious.

Latchikos like you have always been too obtuse to see the core difficulty is not individual risk through serious illness/death rate but societal disruption through infection rate, because this line of thought cuts across the many prior years of immersion in childish right wing bullshit.

Really?

1 Like

That line you’re quoting there is pure frustration on my part. You could try and counter a number of my other posts this morning. But you won’t do that of course.

It would point to you being a zero covid zealot to do so.

:rofl:

6 Likes

You’d have to be a lunatic or desperate to take me seriously.

3 Likes

I am far from a zero covid merchant. I understand how difficult and complex the issues remain. But of course that type of black and white strawman shite is your level. The zero factor is your zero comprehension.

:grin::grin: I love the way they put “fresh air” in quotations.

Oh you wanted “fresh air” did you? You selfish murdering pig. #wecanbezero

5 Likes

The virus just loves a sunny balcony

The fact his excuse has to be mental health as well.

They’re nuts.

That will tie the woke crowd up in knots. He’s obviously a murderer for stepping out onto the balcony but we can’t be seen to be trying to cancel someone with mental health issues. A right pickle altogether.

1 Like

that granny killer deserves everything the Australian state can throw at him

2 Likes

Put him into a camp with the unvaccinated until they can be reconditioned

No matter what you say, once you’re in there you’ll never look back

1 Like

You’re there for good…unless you forget your monthly booster and drop dead from a head cold

1 Like

Once you take the escalator in Croke Park you can never go back.

4 Likes

“Mental health” is suddenly an excuse again