Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

No excuse to be a filthy degenerate

What does drinking cans have to do with being a Green Party member? @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy??

A ā€œbespoke info campaignā€ or have people volunteer? Sweet Lord

Hazel is an upwards mobile political figure and is only using the green party as a tool to get further. She will ditch them for the next woke cause. Being green isnā€™t woke enough these days.

Gā€™way? Will you run outside and check if grass is still green for me, Ewan Jnr

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRZ-IxZ46ng

1 Like

Donā€™t you dare question Tony

1 Like

Big day lads. The one way entry/exit system at junction 14 is GONE. You are now trusted to walk in or out whichever door you like. Please be responsible with this new found freedom

3 Likes

Heā€™s pulling out some mad responses there that should get more attention. But ā€œbarely concealed rageā€? FFS. Heā€™s undermining his own efforts with that shite.

Who is the journalist asking the question?

Dunno.

Itā€™s done lads

Think itā€™s Sarah Carey. She was quizzing him on the antigen stuff anyway and said on Twitter he was very tetchy with her.

Fair play to her

She gave Glynner plenty of it a few months ago too

Thatā€™s right. 1 36 onwards if anyone wants a look, I watched about 15 mins of it for my sins. Holohan was indeed tetchy, borderline a bit aggressive and I donā€™t think there was any news for him to be.

No post for 2 days. Better get the ball rolling.

Its a cod. OIUTF

TFK EXCLUSIVE

The weather forecast is fake.

If you look for any weather forecast online itā€™s giving for weeks and weeks of endless rain. It was giving for rain all day Sunday and all day today. Instead there was sunshine with scattered showers.

The word is that Met Eireann have satellites over the Atlantic and can see exactly what weather is moving in. No-one is really this incompetent.

I have learned that Met Eireann, or should I say Wet Eireann, have been coerced by the ruling doctatorship into forecasting endlessly bad weather until the covid19 situation improves to stop people planning trips.

I heard one of those ā€œBe Media Smartā€ ads on the radio this evening. I tipped my head back and laughed a hollow laugh. This is what itā€™s like living in an autocratic state, where you canā€™t trust anything and everyone is out to get you.

The weather forecast for the next two weekends is for endless rain. I will climb Croagh Patrick one of those weekends. The weather forecast says there could be extreme weather, maybe flooding and there will be great risk to life. I will ignore the forecast, climb that mountain and it will be sunny. Wait till you see.

2 Likes

No international travel until August according to Leo :roll_eyes:

A buddy is heading to Gdansk for the Europa League final next week :grimacing:

3 Likes

Iā€™d be tetchy if I had a ball of shite like Sarah Carey wasting my time asking stupid fucking questions

4 Likes