Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

I was in O’Briens of Leeson Street after an Irish Soccer international last year and Michael McGrath looked like good craic drinking pints in the corner.

Except he should be far more aware given his background. The cunt is raking in a lot of cash on a daily basis spreading lies and fear on RTE and Newstalk radio.

He is a fucking rat who is making big money out of misfortunate people who are scared out of their wits.

Fuck him.

5 Likes

Tormey - “NPHET are a joke and need to be disbanded.” :clap::clap:

1 Like

Great spot. An old haunt of mine in the glory days

1 Like

Hes giving his considered opinion. You dont have to take it.

Some people enjoy him

Whats there to enjoy?

A future dividend from his new pharma company sitryx.

1 Like

That’s a bizarre enough reply.

How so pal?

What does a dividend from his company have anything to do with people enjoying him on the telly.

Hes a happy go lucky sort of a chap from what I’ve seen.

I wouldnt listen to what he is saying too much or take him so seriously.

The house or the pub lads. That’s the choice.
Someone set up a poll there

I avoid his content to be honest, but from the couple of times I’ve had to listen to him, I’ve found him to be condescending and a total cunt who has over egged this whole thing.

Latest piece I’ve seen from him was the other day where he was talking to school kids on a webex advocating mask wearing going forward every winter like China, even after this thing is all done and dusted.

If people get joy out of listening to that or he’s a bit of craic or something, no bother, but I think thats fucking madness and he should be taken off the airwaves.

It’s called entertainment. Show business if you will

Martin Kenny seems like a nice chap

Cooper getting pissed off here with the Shinner lad backing up Richmond here.

Show business, I agree with you there.

The head on Neale Richmond :smile:

2 Likes

You can barely see his eyes

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/cabinet-committee-agrees-to-allow-gastropubs-and-restaurants-to-open-39797191.html#:~:text=Philip%20Ryan&text=Restaurants%20and%20gastropubs%20will%20be,Nphet%20warning%20against%20the%20move.

Philip Ryan

November 26 2020 10:13 PM

Restaurants and gastropubs will be permitted to open in December under plans which will be put before Cabinet tomorrow.

The Cabinet Committee on Covid-19 has agreed to allow restaurants and pubs to open over Christmas despite Nphet warning against the move.

The final details of when they will be allowed open has yet to be agreed but the Government is looking at dates between December 4 and 11.

After a five hour meeting in Government Buildings, the Taoiseach and his senior ministerial team decided to go ahead with plans to allow the hospitality sector reopen.

However, there will be stricter rules on how many people can visit a restaurant and how long they can say.

As a compromise to Nphet, the Government said it will have stricter rules on household gatherings over Christmas.

Household visits will be banned until on December 18 and will only be permitted after that until January 3. Inter county travel will also be permitted in this time period as will religious services.

The Peoploe of Ireland 1
Hizbolla 0

I normally wouldn’t be an anti sf man by any means but I think they’ve been absolutely brutal during this pandemic. They’ve completely failed to take any kind of position and are quite obviously afraid of their life to do so. The fella on matt Cooper here is a perfect example. Hardly a sign of eoin o broin either.

5 Likes