Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

She probably couldnt have foreseen it then youā€™d have to feel.

1 Like

Manchester United are box office.

1 Like

Heā€™s probably a Liverpool supporter.

Heā€™ll have to go.

Thatā€™s a shame, Kelly appeared as if he could have been a great asset for Irish politics.

Sad to see him go.

People taking sneaky pictures of other folk going about their business so they can post it online for malicious reasons irks me. I should clarify, Iā€™m perfectly fine with someone taking a sneaky picture for harmless Celeb Spotting reasons, but I donā€™t like people calculatedly doing it to damage folk. That said, I agree - heā€™ll have go. I think Brendan Howlin would make a fine replacement.

8 Likes

100% agreed. Same cunts wandering St Anne street looking for crowds frozen solid trying to have some sort of social life

I welcome snakes like Kelly being outed as total hypocrites. An absolute taepot.

Any word on the vaccination numbers yesterday in the UK and O6?

Havenā€™t see any reference to how many people were vaccinated.

Thought I heard somewhere last night that 250 were done in the 06.

All these Kellyā€™s are dangerous individuals.

Theyā€™ll have to go.

Theres reports that people that suffer food allergies are getting very bad side effects. They need elipens. Apparently they are stopping giving people with these allergies the vaccine

Missed this, maybe not policy but my I know of someone who came through 10 days ago and got an ear full!

From immigration out of interest?

Yup

Bad form. We have a few right jumped up cunts here in fairness. Threatening passengers with all sorts of legislation they literally cant enforce

He made it sound to her like it was an obligationā€¦ā€Iā€™ve been telling people all morning that this government advises against non essential travelā€. It was a few days after Thanksgiving and would have had the fullest load of a transatlantic flight in quite a while so thought maybe a dictate went out.

No it certainly hasnā€™t. There has been no change to immigration legislation or the reasons people have for being refused entry to Ireland during COVID 19. The acts say nothing about non-essential travel.

A few lads here took it upon themselves to refuse students (mainly Brazilians) who were coming to study even when the schools closed and classes were online (I didnā€™t partake in that as I thought it was grossly unfair and went to management to get it stopped).

Since then, no one has been refused for non-essential travel and there has been no legal impediment stopping anyone enter

4 Likes

Iā€™d say youā€™re giving away a bit too much information there pal.

If youā€™re happy with it fire ahead

Everything I do can be FOIā€™ed.

There was nothing legally wrong with those, or any, refusal done in Dublin airport. Itā€™s a moral issue.

1 Like