COTY Cunt Of the Year 2020 - Nomination Thread

Paddy Cosgrave

7 Likes

Amen to that. An opportunistic one at that, the lowest of the low.

Daithi regan

1 Like

Yes he’s putting in a tour de France at the moment

Former MEP Brian Hayes.

On there now eulogising the banks for their sterling efforts to appease people (yeah Brian)
An entitled, handsomely rumerated (multiple pensions + salary) sanctimonious fucker.

16 Likes

He is a dark horse to win coty this year. If only a photo of him over in cheltenham would surface…

Sticky turned banker apologist. Is it possible to have a bigger cunthood journey than that?

2 Likes

He was a Blue shirt rather than a sticky?

What did that Cosgrave cunt do now

After a strong effort in 2019. They’re back for another crack at the title

2 Likes

When he was an MEP he was way ahead of the rest of the Irish MEPs in terms of promotion and visibility. Ads on bus shelters , online , paper columns , social media etc.
Contrast it with Ming whose only online presence was twitter and very long rambling Facebook posts.

How does that soup taste?

I should have said I don’t like him. Just always got the feeling he was slimy

2 Likes

Hayes always struggled in elections. I think the fact he is a cunt might have something to do with it.

2 Likes

You could be onto something here. I reckon he’s a cunt, hence the nomination.

When Tansey’s Solrs, Damien or another partner can’t wring out the result you know you’re up against very stiff, resourceful opponents. These Keenaghans are cunts of the highest order and the entire resources of the TFK Connacht/Ulster brigade should row in behind their nomination.

I think he must have obviously been working on his media profile using his MEP status to move and shake etc.
Met his press officer once when he was an MEP. Just seemed very cyclical te whole thing.

1 Like
4 Likes

Did he use web summit to promote his self aggrandising tweet?

Yes. Yes he did.