COTY Cunt Of the Year 2020 - Nomination Thread

At least cosgrave is trying to do some good for his country even if he he’s a cunt. Where’s jp McManus or Desmond or any more of the high profile tax dodgers. Jp McManus was handing out bags of cash to his team of fellas over in cheltenham according to posts on here. He must have made millions gambling too with all the winners during the week.

Maybe they need to promote their tweets saying what they are doing also?

The horsey cunts.

:grinning:

Paddy Cosgrave is turning into one of the greatest Irishmen of his generation.

6 Likes

A hero.

The INTERNET is important

He’s a massive self serving cunt who has been a complete failure. Hi Paddy, you useless cunt.

1 Like

I fucking wish I was Paddy Cosgrave. In my dreams pal.

That was more of a general hi, rather than a you’re Paddy hi. He woudn’t be as successful/handsome as you to get a nice Brazilian lass up the duff.

1 Like

You need to be some exceptional cunt to get pulled up by those cunts

Great that this country can produce cunts of this calibre

Like when Bane got kicked out of the League of Shadows.

Thats exactly what I thought.

It’s almost like we’re the same poster…

Hes even trying to defend himself. Paddy vs twitter. Entertainment for lockdown

Ewan needs to get involved in Paddy’s spat with twitter

Could be vindication for paddy yet

The Irish times reported last week that a nurse had died, so are the HSE playing silly buggers with language?

They’re trying to ease concerns of the public and family of their staff against a prick trying to cause panic in the time of a crisis. Surely you can’t agree with his shrieking.

1 Like

I don’t agree with his shrieking nor do I agree with the HSE misleading people.

The same HSE were complaining about false information a couple of weeks ago and if they are found to be anything less than honest then people may not follow their advice which will lead to more deaths