COTY Cunt Of the Year 2020 - Nomination Thread

You reckon they’re covering up deaths of their staff?

You are worse to be running with this shit.

No I reckon they’re being economical with the truth

“The Irish Times has learned that the nurse worked in the east of the country and their death marks the first of a healthcare worker in the State during the Covid-19 pandemic”

So you want them to now start accounting for staff that arent theirs?

C’mon now mbb. Paddy never said they were HSE nurses neither did the the times. The HSE answered a question that wasn’t the one asked. They’re misinforming

Perhaps a real journalist would ask the real question in the next briefing

2 Likes

The HSE have agency staff because of a recruitment freeze which has cost the taxpayer more funnily enough. They are playing silly buggers here by saying this was not a hse employee. Technically correct, morally despicable

2 Likes

They answered the question they could answer. He’s a self serving bollocks who only has himself at the forefront of his thoughts.

I saw several healthcare people saying it wasn’t a nurse…so maybe semantics…

If the couldn’t answer the question then they should’ve stayed schtum. I agree re: paddy. But let’s not start kidding ourselves that the upper echelons of the HSE are of uberrimae fidei or honest.

Economical as is not telling the families?

Maybe so, but the times wouldn’t have gone for the specificty of the role unless verifiable.

I don’t get what you’re saying here?

I don’t get your wishy washy assertions either tbh.

So now you want them to not answer Cosgrave.

I’d be happy with them simply telling him to fuck off myself.

And yet you keep replying. Go figure!

I’m sure you would. But if you’re complaining about the damage of misinformation then don’t start misinforming either

So they should have lied/answered the question not pertaining to them/ignored the question.

Tinfoil hat

The Irish times story was up a couple of days with infinitely more views than paddy cosgraves Twitter. Yet Boone corrected it.

It was only corrected today in the midst of the official backlash against cosgrave.

Tinfoil hat

:man_facepalming: