COTY Cunt Of the Year 2020 - Nomination Thread

McDonkey x 1000.

Cunts on the telly again talking about 4 &5th waves now.

Uber city.

8 Likes

It’s hard to believe but up until March or April this was a really bad year for cunts and this thread was very quiet. Now it’s the biggest cunting year probably since independence.

2 Likes

Uber COTY not fucking city.

No, McConkey is on as an analyst to give his point of view and he’s entitled to that.

George Lee is supposed to be an impartial reporter for the national broadcaster.

1 Like

Will we have a run off? 2 donkey race for the title? Hold it back in castletown

Luke O Neill and Tony Holohan in the curtain raiser.

1 Like

Luke at least has a sense of humour

Holohans remit is to protect public health as head of an ADVISORY team. I don’t blame him for looking for the toughest restrictions possible.

The issue was NHPET were allowed move from an advisory team to a medical junta. That was a failing of Government who in March & April were keen to seperate themselves from the covid plans in case it all went tits up. The government are now belatedly taking control back and NPHET is operating as it should.

There’s an economic advisory Council who regularly issue doomsday day warnings about spending and the government largely ignore them. This is what nphet will eventually become

6 Likes

Lee or Holohan.

No one else getting close

Sam McConkey has his bots out to work by looks of things. This one has replies to 20 people who have criticised him.

1 Like

Time to unleash the HBV twitter account on that bot

Its a cracking year for COTY. Covid brought them all out of hiding.

1 Like

He’s making millions while talking shite and being hero worshipped on rte. Of course he has a fucking sense of humour.

Eileen is taking it, big time. Like a bike.

1 Like

Pat Kenny

3 Likes

I heard that Pat was sending out a generic email to family members not to come to his this Christmas. Is he on a wind up or something? Even the guest said to pat to cop on.

I’d say the family members are fucking delighted

8 Likes

Oh yeah. Imagine having to listen to cunt preaching while eating your Christmas dinner

Can I nominate a pair of cunts?

2 Likes

Van is a close personal casual acquaintance of mine. I’ll not hear a word against him.