COTY Update

We have now trimmed our initial list of 200 or so eligible cunts down to a more manageable 40. These 40 have now been put through the randomizer and a draw has been held here to divide them into four pools for the semi final stages. The top two in each pool will advance to the grand final and there will be a further repechage for the third and fourth place in each group to determine the final two slots in our grand final of ten.
This phase will involve home and away fixtures and so for the semi finals voters will have two votes available to them.

I will commence the semi final stage when I get back from the shops.

35 Likes

Serious stewardship here :clap::clap::clap:

More drawn out that a UEFA draw.

1 Like

An award such as this deserves upmost due diligence .

8 Likes

The years of administering hurling final ticket raffles and club lotto draws are standing to @Fagan_ODowd here. Any wonder the cagey hoor can indulge himself to the extent he does.

Far from the Trocadero he was reared. But he’s managing this the finest. :pint:

2 Likes

I hope a bus takes you clane out of it when you’re out shopping.
You gerrymandering cunt. Our Aishling has made it to the latter stages.Its a farce.

I’m going to ride her over the line with a smile on my face

Thinly veiled " I got a pair of jocks from the oul’ bitch that I’m afraid of in the Kris Kringle " post from a clearly angry Brimmer.

1 Like

We are 3/4s the way through the semis. There will be a break tomorrow and we will go again on the 26th.

4 Likes