Coup in Turkey

The phone coverage is shocking bad in turkey

Reports of 17 police killed in a gun battle

By a helicopter attack no less.

He’s mad for the duty free

Turkish civilians have overrun a tank.

Fuck sake, I go offline two nights in a row and Nice gets made shit of and Turkey goes mental. I’m never logging out again.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/hasavrat/status/754088782983561221

Turkish civilians climb onto a tank one lad beats his chest like a gorilla in the direction of the gunner of the tank. They surround the gunner then and he gets a few slaps.
I’ve said it before tonight but Turks are fucking mental

1 Like

Similar gunship killed those cops,a blast from that would cut you in two.

Lads I’ve to go to bed I’ve a long days drinking ahead tomorrow I’m handing over to @Watchyourtoes for the night shift

1 Like

Il take the reigns for the next hour anyway!

Kinda like the military

1 Like

The Mil(an)itary took an early lead but the government look like they’ll emerge victorious after a shoot out. Biggest comeback in Turkey since Liverpool won the European Cup in 2005.

Civilians have stormed the state broadcaster TRT building and are chanting the presidents name!

This coup is looking ill-judged to say the least.

They must have been sure the public would support them but the Presidents radical gamble of calling on the people for their support on the streets looks to be the winning of this so far.

Police have captured several coup leaders and have them in custody already this is red rover.

1 Like

The first coup decided by Facetime

1 Like

The coup soldiers aimed their weapons and fired at the anti-coup protesters who in turn aimed their smart phones back at them and booed loudly.This has been a victory for the Turkish people.