Covid 19 šŸ- It's Back Baby!

Of courae I am. Of course. Keep going. All of this craic is terrible amusing.

I have destroyed you here numerous times. But keep going. You have this strange obsession with me ā€“ because you are surrounded by stupid people, I suppose.

What was most amusing was finding out that you are routinely disliked in ā€˜real lifeā€™ for easily inferrable reasons. You are a vulgar overweening gobshite in thrall to registration plates and postcodes. A jumped up little man whose sovereign thought stretches no further than the Brendan Oā€™Connor/Barry Egan line: ā€˜If youā€™re so smart, why arenā€™t you on THe Sunday Times Rich List?ā€™ Ah yeahā€¦

Actually, there is no failure like a middleaged man, deluded and callous enough to treat his children as an experiment in social climbing, trying to tell another middleaged man on the internet that he is a failure because he is not in the pages of the Sunday Independent for being rich. Actually, as mentioned before, I am quite happy aboit not having to resort to LIFE magazine as a marital sex aid. But vulgar likes vulgar, I guess.

Which or whether, what I consider the worst failure in life? Being a bad parent.

But whatever turns you on, in the phrase.

I donā€™t need to be a scientist to know the vape you vehemently suck on is doing you damage but the long lasting damage canā€™t be proven yet so too pumping yourself with boosters for evermore.

You should have stopped there

2 Likes

Why because you donā€™t like the truth?

When thereā€™s overwhelming scientific consensus I accept that thatā€™s very likely to be the truth - rather than the ramblings of cranks and malcontents on the INTERNET with a long record of being wrong about pretty much everything.

You can jam the fingers as far as you want inside your ears on the subject as I said time will tell.

How much time are we talking here? Iā€™d like to put a bookmark reminder on this post so you can celebrate when everyone starts dropping.

2 Likes

I donā€™t blame your parents for raising a gobshite. Sometimes being a gobshite like you are is like having blue eyes.

1 Like

Itā€™s you lot that are jamming your fingers inside yisser ears, bud.

You can almost see the wax on yisser keyboards and phones.

Every single person that takes a Covid vaccine will die!

Minuscule bit of dandruff now and then but thatā€™s about it I think.

Thatā€™s from all the scalps youā€™re taking on the INTERNET.

This was my position. I have been fully vindicated as I will be on my neutral stance in the proxy war in Ukraine. The same vaccine zealots are the same western imperialist zealots who wonā€™t listen to rational, balanced middle ground views on these social issues and will instead try and falsely demonise the middle ground as being extremist views of the opposite side.

Sadly these fascists are not being stood up to and are allowed use propaganda and lies to demonise good people. Look at what they did to Jeremy Corbyn.

Just like you were fully vindicated in your support for Gemma Oā€™Doherty? :grin:

More misrepresentation. Itā€™s all you have, crazyboy.

Says Mister Harry Bucket.

You are dumb and you bred dumb and they will breed dumb, whatever the hockey.

See what I did? I give you the box and you jump into it. Only a brain dead gobshiteā€¦ Etc.

But keep going. Tis terrible amusing altogether.

ā€œMisrepresentingā€ you with your own words. :grinning:

More out of context nonsense that allows you to misrepresent people. You canā€™t defend yourself of the truly vicious, nasty person you are so you just use mistruths to attack others.

You are a sociopath. Do some introspection, you might actually be able to change your ways and become somewhat decent or else continue down the path you are. Itā€™s no wonder your family have had their fill of you.

Ah shucks. That probably sounded clever in your little mind.

You are average. Itā€™s not a sin. Youā€™ve had long enough of the world letting you know. You must be getting used to it. Ow.