Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

You are like Buzz Lightyear in demo mode.

Get a better catchphrase if you are going to have to keep using one.

I’ve never, ever so much as gotten a tightness in a chest before. Since I took that bastard of a thing I get it regularly. A lad at work was hospitalised with it.

You didn’t look in the mirror you just misrepresented otter posters again with selective and out of context posts.

Remember the time you were banned from here for goading a poster with rape jokes about their cancer stricken wife and you spent your sabbatical tagging journalists on Twitter about posts here trying to get the forum shut down. Do you want to say sorry for that?

What a morning it has been.

@TheUlteriorMotive has some collection of white knights - fans of white supremacist murderer Kyle Rittenhouse, wife beater Rory Gallagher, Gemma O’Doherty, and Putin, Mussolini and Hitler. :rofl:

You are associated with being a ftwisted brain dead fuckwit who is deeply disturbed. You love authoritarianism because you a deeoly unpleasant depressive in search of a psychological crutch. Easy to read.

Yeah, I am drunk at half nine in the morning. Sure I am.

Brain dead, a hamster on a wheel, chittering.

The fact I know fino from amontillado intimidates the likes of you, a tasteless classless gobshite. Good. You have no idea how much it amuses me to drive the likes of you into another bout of self humiliation.

Keep on trucking on that wheel. Search for the Pierrot inside yourself.

:grin:

You should call him a fascist, mate. That’s what you do with everybody who disagrees with you. :grin:

Oh, I have your number – and you know it.

The Kilmacud Crokes mothers know a jumped up little prick when they see one.

So to speak.

Can you just pop into your local pharmacy to get your next vaccine booster or is it being rolled out at the usual locations? Would be nice to make it to Croke Park this summer (cc @StoneCold).

4 Likes

For the record there’s only one post I truly regret making on here and that was a post I made referencing Seamus Coleman and a mental disability.

It was a truly awful post and one I’m ashamed I made.

Everything else is the kind of satire and edgy humour that none of us are free from here and our resident toxic nutjob Cheatsy will try and bring out of context.

He lacks the humility of introspection so just tries to torch the world for everyone else rather than look at the individual he is.

2 Likes

Says the engineer in Clare who pretends to live in London.

I think it was my tale of the private jet to the rugby game that triggered you first.

An innocent enough yarn. It drove you ballistic for some reason that you need to reflect on.

The tortured misunderstood artist persona is cute. The reality is you had big plans for yourself and your life. They didn’t work out. That’s fine. It happens.

Yabbering on about how clever you are and how super smart you are is just weird behaviour. If you were well then we’d see it and I’m sorry but we just don’t.

You’re just average.

1 Like

Oh dear

You’re like a real life Harry Enfield character.

You drive a Pajero, therefore, you are.

I’d say fellas are dicing with death on a daily basis and don’t even notice. I’ve doubled down on the life insurance policy since that episode. I remember thinking about the looseness of my legacy when I was strewn on the asphalt and I have tidied up alot since.

7 Likes

Forcing young, fit people to take that has to be amongst the worst policy decisions ever made.

I suppose at least Pfizer made a few bob out of it

5 Likes

Pondering the looseness of you own legacy…that’s a turnaround alright

1 Like

Any time you converse with @maroonandwhite, for instance.

Yeah saving lives is terrible policy.

All jokes aside anyone who thinks that those vaccines and in particular the subsequent boosters had no damaging longterm effects on people are very naive. Time and research will most definitely tell.

1 Like