COVID-19: Those we loved & lost on TFK

We’re a few days into “phase 3”, the pubs have reopened, GGA clubs are back in action and @Tassotti is dating.

The signs are tentatively positive. Ireland is coming out from under the bed, but it would be wrong to proceed without paying tribute to those we lost during the pandemic.

@Sidney / @Dziekanowski - went stone mad.

@Chucks_Nwoko - shat himself and reconsidered his INTERNET existence.

@Malarkey - went stone mad with @Dziekanowski who, as stated, had gone stone mad. Left to pursue professional opportunities but may return.

@anon7035031 - posted missing for the past week or two. The glue that knits forum fascists together, his absence is being keenly felt by @glenshane. Labane’s unverified twitter account has praised @ironmoth for continuing to fight the good fight in his absence, however.

@esteban de la sexface - shat himself and went to Kerry for a day. Came home and shat himself again when @Dziekanowski and @Malarkey were going stone mad and promptly left.

@ChocolateMice - shat himself when pursued on and off the INTERNET by an elected representative.

@AppleCrumbled & assorted identities - went stone mad.

Let’s not forget it hasn’t all been doom and gloom.

We’ve also had some terrific new additions such as @EstebanSexface, @Thomas_Brady and @Arthur to name a few. The latter’s commitment to using lower case and other stylistic flourishes has been absolutely delightful indeed.

In conclusion, we remember those that died and we pray for the safe return of those that are lost from TFK. We love you.

Apologies for any omissions. Please update the thread accordingly.

25 Likes

Thats everyone. @Malarkey’s loss is keenly felt. Can’t remember any of the other names mentioned

@EstebanSexface fleeing to the countryside for safety, then fleeing back again the following day for even more safety. Was a definite highlight.

10 Likes

Why did @Chucks_Nwoko leave?

@codegreen is gonna blow his tucking top when he reads of this dreadful oversight,

@Chucks_Nwoko is putting his growing family and fantasy NFL first at the moment, but not in that order @Horsebox

2 Likes

That was one of the greatest things I have ever seen on the INTERNET in 20 years

We’ll be here to welcome him back with open arms whenever he decides to return.

That wasn’t @EstebanSexface it was @EstebanDeLaSexfac

Totally different posters.

2 Likes

@EstebanSexface must have taken the Spanish soup.

A glaring omission. I miss his measured contributions on social justice issues. He always stood up for the marginalised.

That’s a great synopsis… Going forward can this become a quarterly report just to keep us informed on events? I get confused between the different posters…

Sigh

A voice for oppressed stupid bigots everywhere.

I love these types of thread, a real TFK staple :clap:

I had to get the dela out of my usrname because of the association with a disgraced former football administrator

2 Likes

Didnt a poster here out @chocolatemice to the elected representative who in turn got the guards involved? - CM had to give a statement to the police I believe but in the end cleared his name and retired from the internet after the sacred bonds of TFK and the INTERNET were broken in the ultimate betrayal.

13 Likes

Who was @Arthur in a past TFK life?

@chocolatemice was a good guy

May he RIP.

That’s a mad story. Didn’t something similar happen to @mark_renton and he had to retire from the internet to distance himself from his posting? It’s amazing the similarities when you think about it.