Covid's Canny Operators

Great to see all the slow learners now pivoting to the same outlook as those they have abused and discriminated against for the past year.

They should be made apologise to us though.

I call on all the following posters to stand up, admit they were wrong and say sorry for all the abuse, discrimination and misrepresentation they put on us.

@the_man_himself - apologise
@Tank - apologise
@Thomas_Brady - apologise

@glasagusban in the meantime is still doubling down on his fascism and looks set to be the Japenese soldier of the forum.

11 Likes

I got Covid and the vaccinations very right and now Omicron has come along and saved us

2 Likes

I can’t see the OP.

But I got Covid and the vaccinations very right and now Omicron has come along and saved us.

2 Likes

The vaccine helped prevent severe infection. It saved a lot of lives, especially among older people. It stopped me whining like a fanny when I caught Covid, instead of yourself who was giving updates of your headaches like a horse-racing commentator. Unvaccinated people should still be thrown out of hospital to make space for the vaccinated people. I have no apologies.

4 Likes

Was FLU-vio crying when he got covid?

have ye not enough covid threads ye annoying cunts?

4 Likes

5Flu-vio’s pristine immune system had him curled up in the foetal position

2 Likes

crying baby

Fluvio(Tiny Tim)’s obsession with @glasagusban is as bad as I’ve seen here, it seems to be all he has to offer now :man_shrugging:

What a narcissist

1 Like

No you haven’t.

You need to apologise.

You demanded everyone get the vaccine, now you’re saying only vulnerable people get it because the vaccine was proven to be useless in stopping transmission.

You could not have got it more wrong. You double down for ages on how wrong you were. Now you’ve pivoted and are trying to bizarrely claim you were right when you abused the people who called it right and wanted them to be discriminated against.

Shameful stuff.

1 Like

You were wrong.

Apologise to those you tried to shame and who were proven right

My immune system is undefeated.

You took monkey semen to fight a cold.

Incorrect. I wanted everyone to get the vaccine because the unvaccinated low IQ 6% were clogging up our ICU.

Omicron doesn’t appear to be as damaging so this should no longer be the case.

They were never clogging up your ICU.

You got it all wrong and should have the decency to apologise to those you abused and called for discrimination against. You wanted everyone to get the vaccine, now you want only vulnerable people to get the vaccine. That’s what we’ve argued for all along. You finally seem to realise that this is of little threat to the non-vulnerable category and you won’t apologise to all the people you abused for saying this before your pivot, the same people you want discriminated against.

You arrogance and stupidity is off the chart.

1 Like

Tres Bien.

OIUDF

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy they are starting to run scared.

1 Like

They spent a year abusing and vilifying the canny operators only for them to finally relent and see they were right.

Yet they don’t have the decency to say they were wrong or apologise to the horrific way they treated those who were right. The abuse and will of these people to discriminate against us for being principled, for ultimately being proven right shall never be forgotten.

I think it’s fair to say their hostile reaction to the truth shows how nasty these people are.

To my fellow canny operators. Well done on saying strong and facing down the bullies, the fascists, the nasties. The audit trail will remember us as people of principle and conviction and that is what will rile the nasties so much.

Free Staters have a big problem with being accountable for their actions I find.

3 Likes

Covid really showed that the ‘be kind’, self proclaimed liberal types are beneath this thin veneer the nastiest, vindictive, anti-data cohort around.

6 Likes