Crime comes to Leafy Fingal

[quote=ā€œJuhniallio, post: 906514, member: 53ā€]Quality Rocko. Does the ā€˜previousā€™ include robbing knickers off washing lines?
[/quote]
Heā€™s older than 37 Juhy, so I ruled him out straight away

[quote=ā€œRocko, post: 906502, member: 1ā€]I have a name.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s right or not.
Itā€™s based on a confidential source who disclosed the profession of the accused. And then some guesswork based on a gentleman who works in that profession who has some previous in odd behaviour.
[/quote]
Yep lash the PM off there and I can further my investigations.

Iā€™ll take one too Rocko. No point keeping this to yourself, lives could be in danger.

Iā€™m genuinely having a crisis of conscience on this one. I have no proof other than my suspicions and two small pieces of the puzzle but itā€™s enough to push it into the highly probable territory. I donā€™t even want to state his name by PM. Itā€™s not really fair if I speculate and then everyone does and his name gets passed around Portmarnock that way.

The best thing I can come up with is that I will put his name in a spoiler in the PM to thedancingbaby and juhniallio. I think thatā€™s fair to everyone.

PM sent.

Genuine request - donā€™t be passing that on everywhere. Thatā€™s just my guesswork but I donā€™t want it coming back to me if itā€™s wrong.

[quote=ā€œRocko, post: 906614, member: 1ā€]PM sent.

Genuine request - donā€™t be passing that on everywhere. Thatā€™s just my guesswork but I donā€™t want it coming back to me if itā€™s wrong.[/quote]

Understood Rocko. No-one wants to be the person who shouts out in public that someone is a sex offender.

Juhy already disputing Rockoā€™s claim on the PMā€™s

Although one definite line of enquiry is being investigated.

Iā€™d say weā€™ll have the thing cracked before the accused can type

ā€œBa mhaith liom see your geeā€

Not disputing it, just know Iā€™ve heard a story or two about another local lad in that line of work. We could be awash with sex pradators. Itā€™s at times like this Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not a looker.

@croppy is gone very quiet

Portmarnock sounds like a cesspit full of deviants.

Iā€™m now 98% sure Iā€™m correct based on movements in Portmarnock today.

[quote=ā€œRocko, post: 906688, member: 1ā€]Iā€™m now 98% sure Iā€™m correct based on movements in Portmarnock today.
[/quote]
See your PMā€™s mate.

@Rocko

is this who you had in mind ?

isnt that croppys mate?

Niall Donald has obviously been reading @Rockoā€™s pmā€™s :o

More to the point, Sharon has odd looking boobs in that photo.
Was Rocko correct btw, or was he libelling some poor innocent?

Rocko was correct. Although heā€™d want to have been considering his proximity to him.

@Rocko :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ah, so Rocko just tipped off the media.

Were ye all in driving instructor school together then?