Crime comes to Leafy Fingal

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 1022125, member: 80”]cycled by the tail end of a tiger kidnapping today

the perp was on the ground handcuffed and there were a shit load of police floating around

thankfully me and my fixie are both well[/QUOTE]

What about the tiger?

the tiger was fairly shook up

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 1022125, member: 80”]cycled by the tail end of a tiger kidnapping today

the perp was on the ground handcuffed and there were a shit load of police floating around

thankfully me and my fixie are both well[/QUOTE]
Was that a Bayside & Malahide event?

Seems to have been. Between that and the shooting in balbriggan, it’s been a busy day for fingal’s finest detectives.

Fingal sounds like a hell hole and a very unsafe place to be rearing children.

I believe so. A work colleague was test driving a new car around the environs of Malahide Castle and the cops were doing a detailed search along the bushes for the escapee.

Cool story

They are saying on the news that a major manhunt is under way to find this guy. All go today in Fingal. :smiley:

Damn straight. I beseech you to never, ever visit.
For your own safety of course.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1022268, member: 53”]Damn straight. I beseech you to never, ever visit.
For your own safety of course.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

I built Fingal

I built Fingal[/QUOTE]

You didnt insulate my roof properly then you cunt.

There are two suspects hiding somewhere within the grounds of the Malahide Castle. Garda are all over the place.

Malahide Castle hasn’t been in lock down like this since ‘The Hammer Man’ Malcolm McArthur was thought to be hiding there in 1982.

Mickey Browne is said to have temporarily moved to the Malahide Green. Pomp’s hideout has been ransacked.

I thought ye only had nutri bullets out there, not real ones

They must have been injecting the nutri bullets out there this morning.

Bumped for @Mac

@fagan and @rocko I see irelands eye was on fire again tonight. What the fuck is going on up there?

A fire ?

Yes brimmer. A fire. With smoke and everything.

Holy fuck @Rocko @croppy whatt the fuck is going on on your road? Between this lad and the sex crimes.

I can’t figure out who he is. Does he have an older brother who would occasionally play ball, really badly?