Cristiano Ronaldo - Legend (But just not as good as Messi)

The world knew he was going to shift it back and the full back knew and could do sweet fuck all.

Amazing balance

Robben was electrifying. One of my favourites also. Destroying Spain in 2014 a great moment

1 Like

Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard, graduates from the famed Manchester United Youth Academy both saw action on Saturday with Dean Henderson and Mason Greenwood also famed Youth Academy graduates on the bench with famed Youth Academy Graduate Paul Pogba suspended.
Coach Ole started 3 graduates of the famed Youth Academy last night in an important ECL tie in Bergamo with a further 3 graduates of the famed Manchester United Youth Academy on the bench.

1 Like

What a post by me. The Liverpool fans seething for the whole day. ChairmanDope then banging on about some alcoholic who nobody has heard off is the icing on the cake.

1 Like

You had lads going off looking for XG stats and all

Fellas rewatching games from 70s trying to figure players shot to goal ratio out.

Ronaldo is the goat. It isn’t even a debate anymore.

1 Like

Yes the first Ronaldo :wink:

What a win

Agreed

Ian Saint greaves , who the fuck

1 Like

It’s great to see how far utd have fallen… All they have is Ronaldo to crow about :grinning:

The so called Liverpool fans, the Irish scousers only frame of reference is Man Utd. That’s how they measure their team. A sad way to support your franchise

Surprising that you never heard of Jimmy Greaves before. Or maybe it isn’t such a surprise. The Sky Sports Super Sunday, soccer began in 1992 generation who started following Man U with David Beckham really need to educate themselves a bit.

5 Likes

The journalists/podcast types are determined Ronaldo is “ruining” United and he is a huge problem for them.

And he keeps bailing them out every game

1 Like

This post is a bit of a mess Dan. We’re you doing a Greavsie last night? Anyway, I’m not sure if @BruidheanChaorthainn was born before 1992…

2 Likes

All anyone under the age of 50 remembers of him is Saint & Greavsie or them doing impressions of him in They Think It’s All Over.

Jog on.

Greaves was the GOAT. CR7 wouldn’t lace his boots tbh

2 Likes

Man U superfan @croppy_boy is all over the place here.

Cristiano Ronaldo, the cause of and the solution to all of Man Utd’s problems

6 Likes

my 10 year old daughter doesnt know him from TV
she only knows hooperman in terms of football

Greaves flopped in a big league mate

1 Like