Cristiano Ronaldo - Legend (But just not as good as Messi)

They are the champions of Europe, we didn’t qualify yet de oirish footix looks down his nose at Italian football

4 Likes

You’re the one blowing smoke about Serie A. It’s a mess of a league because of corruption and hooliganism. All of their own making. So badly has its star faded a geriatric can top the scoring charts there.

Where did I blow smoke?

Last time I looked serie a is doing better than the LOI so why the snobbery

Do they let you put on the soccer down at the yacht club?

People don’t call it soccer in Ireland mate

That wasn’t the question

Christy has scored 4 goals in 9 EPL games for Man U this season. Failed to score in 6 of those 9 games, 6 games which have yielded 1 point from 18 for Man U. Lot harder to come by goals in the serious stuff of the EPL.

If he kept up the ratio of 4 in 9 he’d be easily in the top ten in premier League history in terms of percentage id say. And that’s when his team have been really struggling.

I’m comparing Serie A in its prime as the best league in the world to where it is now. Not sure why you’re getting so sensitive and using LOI as a comparison to flatter it.

Is he comparing the Italian league to an amateur league?

Going by the recent leaked media reports he’s comparing one corrupt league with another.

The hooligan problem is rampant in Serie A but limited to one or two LOI clubs with footix leanings.

Well in the LOI it’s limited to teenagers setting off flares and the odd punch-up outside Leo Burdocks in Phibsboro as opposed to outright Neo-Nazis.

Yep thankfully limited to 20 or 30 Rovers lads who wish they were born in England. The fascism is more a Serie A problem which is what probably attracts the likes of @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy.

The truth

1 Like

I see Christy has scored a goal against the 12th placed side in the Spanish League.

A lovely finish.

The GOAT.

Yep, he has made a decision to focus on the CL this year

4 Likes

1 Like

Aw thats a lovely gesture. I do hope Pink and Ronaldo’s PA’s get around to letting them know its going on.

1 Like