Cristiano Ronaldo - Legend (But just not as good as Messi)

It’s been a very poor era truth told

That’s going to hit @BruidheanChaorthainn and all the Christy fanboys very hard.

1 Like

I don’t really like Ronaldo. I did enjoy him a little bit more since he came back to united and was fairly shit but still game up with great moments.

From now on they’ll have to spend their time shilling for Pepsi and furiously denigrating Coca-Cola.

What a disgrace.

I still don’t just understand why he didn’t leave in the summer.

You’d Think he’d some deal in new york or the west coast.

€200M a year. Fuck me :joy:

It’s not about the money

1 Like

He’s going to rescue Man Yoo yet; their fans just don’t see it.

Would love to hear what Rio and Roy and lads who thought he should be starting for man united think of that move. Between this and the world cup it’s an ignominious end to one of the greatest careers.

1 Like

He’s only himself to blame but I guess the reason it’s ended so badly is the same reason as to why he was so great.

4 Likes

Migs Delaney revelling in Ronaldo’s downfall (into a pile of money).

For one of the greatest footballers of all time the signing all seems very under the radar. As if no one cares which probably shows how much Ronaldo has pissed off everyone.

The soccer world is mourning Pele and David Johnson. Nobody cares about Christy at the moment.

4 Likes

Who the fuck is David Johnston

David Johnstone? Never heard of him

3 time European cup winner.

The fella rangers signed from Celtic?

1 Like

The Paddy Footix/EPL fanboy set showing themselves up badly. Imagine not knowing who David Johnson was.

Is it the northern Irish snooker player?