Cristiano Ronaldo - Legend (But just not as good as Messi)

Hopefully the standards there are much better than the ones he gave out about in Old Trafford

If it’s not on social media they won’t have a clue.

1 Like

That’s the snowflake generation for you. Their sporting knowledge is premised almost entirely around twitter tweets from the likes of that Fabrizio self proclaimed transfer expert.

Is he the American volcanologist?

€300 and Fabrizio will come on your podcast for 20 minutes and talk transfer shite about your club. I know someone who paid him.

I think it was David Johnson who once asked Bob Paisley on the training ground, could we have a discussion about my options when I get into the penalty box, only to be told ‘just score the goals son’ and we’ll talk about options later.

1 Like

Half a billion to play football for 30 months.

You’d think he’d have returned to Sporting Lisbon and finished out his career there on minimal wages. Christ even the much maligned David Beckham played for free for PSG for a few months, donating his wages to charity. He’ll have more money than the next 25 generations of Ronaldo’s will be able to spend.

1 Like

There’s unconfirmed reports that a clause in his contract allows him to move to Newcastle if the qualify for the UCL next season.

I’d say Eddie Howe and Callum wilson would be delighted to hear that :smile:

He’s finished… He’ll be more finished-er next season… I doubt Wilson has anything to worry about.

1 Like

Isak is the man Wilson needs to worry about.

Good piece by Second Captains on yesterday’s podcast about Cristiano Ronaldo

It was fairly bizarre. Messi has been a non factor in club for 5 years. To dismiss Ronaldo as not being a great player because of the last few weeks is silly.

Agreed

Just a goalscorer was a weird comment

Wasnt he a winger first

Just a goal scorer.

1 Like

Yep he was a winger.

Early seemed all over the shop a little. He clearly hates ronaldo and is a messi fan boy.

He also was saying ronaldo going to Saudi was a big deal. Messi is in bed with Saudi too and he didn’t mention it once. Seemed an odd piece.

1 Like

The ties that bind CR7 to united don’t appear as strong as those that bind the united fanboys to Cristiano