Cunt Of The Year 2016

The moment he injured himself in that All Ireland club game and then got dragged off made my year.

1 Like

1 Like

Michael Fitzmaurce and Ming Flanagan who wouldnt know where Kinvara is.
Trying to claim credit for something they had nothing to do with.

i heard Fitzmaurice on the radio yesterday up against some dozy english cunt from An Taisce…
10 diggers for a month would sort out South Galway he says. Would he have 10 diggers of his own in a yard somewhere i wonder?

Not sure what his game is. He’d do better representing his own people. He might have an eye on Marian Harkins seat maybe?

He was praising Mattie Callinan also at one stage during that interview :rollseyes:

what station was this interview on?

A fella on the radio this morning said the Michael Fitzmaurice was at his house for two days filling sandbags and using a track machine to help stem the rising water in a turlough behind his house.

1 Like

News to me so. He certainly has nothing to do with the digging of the trench into Galway bay like was claimed.

1 Like

Mat Cooper, the interview was introduced as dredging the Shannon which is not really the answer to flooding but yerman spoke a lot of practical sense in fairness and was looking for action as opposed to the chap from An Taisce who just wanted ‘the report complete’

1 Like

He certainly doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in this thread.
I thought he was a great man after listening to the interview with the home owner this morning. He said he barely knew who Fitzmaurice was, but he came down with a crowd of people when they saw how high the turlough was rising and basically built a wall of the sandbags around his house which saved it. He then spent a day with a track machine working on the far side of the turlough to relieve the water.

2 Likes

We need to find out who did this bulldozing and have them tortured :smile:

“Cahermore Turlough has a natural spillway which was blocked by a man-made dump made from bulldozing around 40 years ago.”

1 Like

:smile:

Perhaps I was harsh.

1 Like

Fitzmaurice and Flanagan, along with Diarmuid O’Flynn, are thoroughly alright sorts.

1 Like

Backtrack

Tinkers and politicians both mugging you off inside the space of a month.

Hold on now… A cunt he may not be but…

Press releases where Fitzmaurice is taking credit for solving south Galway’s flooding problems and stating he was the person who suggested the digging the trench to the sea are a bit of a laugh.

1 Like

He’s on Sean O’Rourke on RTE Radio 1 now talking about how the floods have been ‘very, very good for his business’.

3 Likes

Tis an ill wind and all that…