Cunt Of The Year 2016

Baldy Noonan, a lying 24 carat cunt

5 Likes

Just to log it on the correct thread, some further information on the lovely Alison

Thatā€™s award winning Alison I might add

I still would though.

3 Likes

They have probably been nominated already but the Happy Pear brothers must be right up thereā€¦

4 Likes

Might be just me, but this years COTY reminds an awful lot of the current AI hurling championship. A load of fucking nobodies popping up trying their best, but ultimately its a waste of time for them as it is a foregone conclusion that the heavy hitters are such heavy favorites that they cant be touched. A couple of gowls going skinny dipping is like the Limerick team beating Westmeath. Weā€™ve the Kilkenny and Tipperary sorted, so its just a matter of trudging along until we get to the final and let all hell break loose.

5 Likes

Should more properly be in the ā€˜roughishā€™ thread

Hopefully shell be adding the prestigious COTY trophy to her mantelpiece this year

1 Like

ā€œand much covetedā€

funnily enough a co worker launched into a rant about these yesterday

Do you think Phil might have crushed your bike?

Bono. He had to be rescued by armed police in nice :rollseyes:

This cunt Kelly of Console is some piece of work. A definite front runner.

1 Like

10K for a car is piss all.

It is for an 18 year oldā€™s presumably first car

Iā€™d say she was mortified getting that. Probably a Daewoo or something.

It is if that money is coming out of funds for the charity.

I wonder if your nominee will try the same stunt on that poor woman in Limerick that she did on that woman in Derry. If she does then this competition is over. I wouldnā€™t put it past her though.

Ya reckonā€¦Youā€™re worse than (insert avatar) for aftertiming.

Grand soā€¦

2 Likes

Who and why?

Roryā€™s Stories. Unfunny internet cunt who made a fortune out of unfunny viral videos. Does the same shite over and over. Itā€™s probably cause Iā€™m jealous over making the said fortune but heā€™s still unfunny. Iā€™ve a feeling heā€™s probably inducted into the cunt of the year as a nominee already, if so I just want to second it.

1 Like