Cunt Of The Year 2016

Think he is more of an idiot than a cunt in fairness.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t disagree

Joe Schmidt has an Irish passport. Iā€™d still be agin that ruling but itā€™s there

Fair enough so.

Her right on behaviour along with her weekly pithy accounts about her Orange boyfriend and in laws in Portadown.

Church has mugged off a few of these dickheads good an proper in fairness to him
The cunt kenehan and all the cunts who ā€œwriteā€ for this cunt of a website should be exterminated really

Ha, thats hilarious. Its like he set a trap for self righteous cunts.

Of course the thick cunt did it without having a clue, that went without saying.

Gayle Killilea - Ex Sindo cunt and wife of soon to be broke-ass property developer, Sean Dunne

Speaking of Sindo Cuntsā€¦

Barry Eganā€¦How this cunt hasnā€™t figured more prominently over the years mystifies me

1 Like

Egan is just a silly hanger-on cunt. Takes more than that to get into contention for COTY.

Hanger on, yes, but on his day he could out-cunt the best of them.

Egan seemed to pivot from tongue in arse to tongue in cheek after the demise of the C. Tiger.

He is the Sindo St Francis of Assisi in finding redemption amongst the ruins of Irelandā€™s economic miracle.

4 Likes

Did she not get a nomination last year?
By the way does anyone know if any of the previous candidates/winners ever read their nominations on this site and if so what was the reaction? Just being nosey

The trophy was presented in person for the first few years until Ray Darcy kicked @bandage up and down Baggott street the year he won.

3 Likes

I believe Jugs was meant to present Neve Whoren with her award but ended up riding her instead and forgot all about it.

Niall Harbison revealed his nomination a couple of years back on twitter, to be fair to him he took it well and had a laugh about it.

1 Like

PM O Sullivan

What did he do now?

His latest fawning headline

2 Likes

PM Oā€™Sullivan. Helping amputees to induce vomiting since 2014.

3 Likes

Arrigle was a proper Irish forum legend, not like that fool that had his hook slung recently.
I could never nor still canā€™t understand a thing he says though.