Cunt Of The Year 2016

Google it

Lock the fucking thread

I donā€™t understand the forums obsession with this Nordie deviant.

1 Like

This cunt

Mary Robinson.

3 Likes

Jaypers - some going over on Prime Time - seems like a total stitch up

She was always a cunt. This just puts the tin hat on it. ā€œI am of Irelandā€. Ask my fucking swiss.

A vile cunt.The phoenix has been going on about this for a while

3 Likes

I donā€™t recall this cunt being nominated so far this calendar yearā€¦so thereā€™s no harm in making sure.

1 Like

What makes him a cunt as oppose to say, an awful eejit?

Lot more eejits nominated than absolute cunts

Iā€™d have thought to be an absolute cunt youā€™d need to do someone some harm or other

1 Like

An awful egat is Donnacha Oā€™Callaghanā€¦but a nice auld fella behind itā€¦

This fella Zebo is a cunt thoā€¦seen him out and aboutā€¦you can tell pal.

2 Likes

Oooft

What was that about?

What did Robinson do/say?

Is that the thing about the State buying her brotherā€™s dilapidated shithole in Ballina for ā‚¬650k for the purpose of housing her papers?

1 Like

Did you see the second show on BBC 2? They did great slow motion of him blanking the chicken Alana. It was the action of a total cunt.

Didnā€™t see it tonight but not only is she selling the house she gets a full tax breaks for value of the papers so effectively itā€™s worth a few million quid to her

Yeah. And giving her a 2million tax break on her 3 state pensions for the privilege. Mayo county council are also going to spend a few million that they donā€™t have turning that shithole you mentioned into a museum to hold her papers. She is of Ireland alright.

Investigation into the proposed Robinson museum in Ballina. Essentially the bottom line is that itā€™s very unusual for a president to not donate their archives to a university, in not doing it sheā€™ll get a ā‚¬2m tax break, then Mayo CoCo are spending a further ā‚¬2m on developing a museum for it in Ballina incl buying a derelict house in the town for it from Robinsons brother for ā‚¬650k etc etc etc

1 Like

I had a secondary school teacher from up that way, it would have been around the time she was president. He fucking hated the Bourkes of Ballina with a passion.

1 Like