Cunt Of The Year 2016

Alright. I didnā€™t mean that all your posts are monotonous and tedious.
Itā€™s just theyā€™re a little predictable at certain times and you seem to draw upon a one size fits all standard stock of replies to some posts. Itā€™d be nice if you varied it sometimes.
Just in case some other internetist picks up on it Iā€™m tipping you off in time.

Iā€™ll let you in on a secret. Every night certain twitter accounts publish the front pages of the morningā€™s papers, and sometimes the back ones too. One can peruse them without buying the paper the next day. Paul Kelly lamenting how hard things have been for him after the Console scandal is worth noting on the COTY thread - do you not agree?

2 Likes

I do most certainly. Iā€™ve even given that a like as a gesture of goodwill. But would you not agree that any headline in The Sunday World is at best sensationalist and at worst just woeful journalism. The crux being you have to revert to the Sunday World to prove your point.

Would you ever get a grip, mate? You can expect some inane replies to inane attempted digs. That ā€œSunday Worldā€ line of attack was an awful effort and barely warranted any response. You donā€™t wear your Sunday best on Tuesdays, do you?

Who mentioned The Sunday World first. Jesus. You brought it into the argument. Says a lot about you.

It was you that chose the inane reply. I just pointed it out. Donā€™t attack me for being the one to highlight your inane posts lately.

Eh, I didnā€™t bring the Sunday World into any argument - I merely posted the front page Paul Kelly screenshot on the COTY thread. This prompted your lame drunken ā€œSunday Worldā€ replies. Feel free to scroll up when your hangover eases off. Iā€™ve said it before but you should never play chess against pigeons.

A lesson I learned last night. Youā€™re some pigeon allright

I presume Liam Toland was mentioned here a few times lads.

Christ what an insufferable cunt .

Whatā€™s particularly cuntish about him other than talking up rugby football?

To be fair i just meant his commentary.

Heā€™s probably a sound bloke. Tad unfair alright.

Ah no, you were dead right to begin with.

2 Likes

Not a bit unfair. Have had dealings with him and he is a piece of shit.

4 Likes

haha

i take it backā€¦

Iā€™ve proof now heā€™s a complete cunt.

1 Like

Recruitment side of things?

No, dealing with his business.

1 Like

The lad in row 27C on flight EI0660 this morning.

I was drifting off in to a nice little sleep. Next thing this cunt launches his seat back and nearly snaps my knees in two. I gave it the old knees in the back of the seat a couple of times but he ignored that. So I waited until he drifted off to sleep and then gave the back of the seat an unmerciful clatter with all the force I could muster. The cunt shot up and said what what. I said you are crushing my fucking knees thatā€™s what. After a brief show of belligerence he reluctantly put the seat back up.

Are Lingus are cunts too for having seats that you can let back. Ryanair donā€™t encourage that kind of behaviour.

10 Likes

Well said, cunts putting their seat back makes my blood boil. Women rarely do it I notice.

They dont want to be in your space

3 Likes