Cunt Of The Year 2016

:joy:

So what’s the outlook for this as we draw to the end of the year?

Austin Stack is the guy I will be canvassing for.

1 Like

I cant see any other than these 2 being the top pairing this year. Only thing slightly in their favour was it happened early in the year. An absolute pair of fucking cunts though and I just hope that in the same format that the Munster football is seeded at preliminary round stages, that this competition follows suit.

1 Like

In fairness to @myboyblue he had Alison O’Reilly nailed early on

Fair play to him. A few other degenerates had expressed their desire to give her one too earlier on as well.

Fairly sure it was one of the Kildare boys, @blake or @spidey who brought Alison to our attention initially.

As far as cunts go, these two are at the far end of the scale.

I think that O’Reilly wan will be hard to beat though- thoroughly despicable behaviour.

Alan Farrell TD.
Ian O’Doherty in the unlikely event he hasn’t been mentioned up to now.

4 Likes

Only one winner this year and every year. Williams

Stack, williams or irwin

1 Like

I reckon it will be a head bopper between Williams and Stack with Williams edging it.

What are Newstalk at employing that cunt?

1 Like

Not a chance.

Why isn’t Binny o Dine odds on. Although it may not be a bad thing that his nomination is let slip. We’d fucking wreak the waiting area above in the high court when we’d be all up there to answer for our actions.
Imagine the scene. I’d have @ChocolateMice in a headlock screaming that I’m gonna fucking end you @maroonandwhite and he screaming back at me I’ll finish you off @KinvarasPassion, various lads hammering each other and know one knowing who your truly bating.

1 Like

He won it last year, very hard go back-to-back

Shouldering competitions everywhere

2 Likes

I’ll pull your yellow fangs out with a claw hammer you Tipp cunt.

4 Likes

Just another Saturday night out in Limerick

1 Like

Well you wouldn’t take me without a weapon. I’d poke your eyes out and piss in your brain.

1 Like

Lads posting up names as nominees just because they upset Gerry and his Rastoolers :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

If you ever mention my name in the same breath as Kildare again, I’ll burn your puss off a hot stove.

3 Likes