Cunt of the Year 2017

Niall Collins sending out a ff calendar with his spray tan head on it. Hung it over the dart board. Never threw as good.

5 Likes
6 Likes

I just came in here to post that.

I think this utter spoofer is the biggest cunt in Ireland.

7 Likes

He is a total cunt.

1 Like

My brother was acquainted with a cousin of his through work. The cousin unfortunately had a drug problem and needless to say that Hobbs had nothing to do with him. The cousin passed away through drug abuse and who was the first in the papers writing a story about his unfortunate drug addicted cousin, giving away personal information?

A nasty piece of work as well as everything else.

3 Likes

Eddie Hobbs Iā€™d say

28 Likes

:smile:

Catherine Zapone or however she spells her fucking name

4 Likes

Fucking Cark cunt got out in 15 as a non exec director, still stinks of him though. Has he no shame in fairness.

Why mate?

Scenic route to work? Sheā€™s had a tough year. Iā€™d cut her some slack for 2017.

The minister for childeren who wants abortion of children made legal and freely availableā€¦
You literally couldnā€™t make that up

4 Likes

Iā€™m a fan of Katherine.

Amnesty Ireland mission creeper, and @Bandage lookalike, colm Oā€™Gorman thinks he can decide which laws apply to him just by saying ā€œyooman ritesā€

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a few obscene lookalike mentions in the past (Shaun Murphy, Paul Adelstein, Jonathan Trott) but Colm Oā€™Gorman is another level entirely. Apologise and remove your post immediately.

Iā€™ll leave it to members who can see your social media to decide

4 Likes

Thatā€™s an incredible shout slaphead :clap:

1 Like

Hang on until I crack open a can of Guinness, settle down in front of the laptop, become Bandage and suspend your user privileges for Christmas.

8 Likes

Woohoo!

1 Like

Herself and that PD cunt currently the head of (Sh)Amnesty, Oā€™Gorman, must surely be in the running for the title this year.

Down to four so. Elvis, the tracksuit cunt, Oā€™Gorman and Zappone.

1 Like