Cunt of the Year 2017

Has nobody nominated Paul Williams yet? The cuntā€™s cunt.

Didnā€™t Oā€™Callaghan represent Dennis O Brien in one of his many jaunts to the courts.

The oirish rogbee fan that attacked a soldier

Patrick Oā€™Donovan TD.

A raving idiot.

1 Like

Heā€™s too stupid to be a cunt.

3 Likes

Fair point, but Iā€™m including him nonetheless.

1 Like

Who won COTY 2016?

Search doesnā€™t bring up anything.

Paul Kelly

He might be a lot of things but stupid isnā€™t one of them. Brains to burn.

Maybe so chief and Iā€™ll take your word for it. But street wise he most definitely is not.
The more I think about last night, the angrier I get.
Some of the Kenny loyalists must be scratching their heads. The Government scrapes through a vote of confidence and by 9 am this morning itā€™s leader is working out his notice. Meanwhile the head if the organisation whose behaviour caused this crisis in the first place is still sitting pretty on her throne.Jesus wept, itā€™s like an episode of Yes Minister

1 Like

Thatā€™s all true but to be fair to Donovan he was simply playing the political game the same as the rest of them. I thought it was an entertaining speech if anything else! :joy:

Pity he burned them, then.

1 Like

You need to give some examples. I have not seen it in my dealings with him

Anthony Stokes

4 Likes

I donā€™t have to actually. I know him for years and while I donā€™t agree with his politics I know he certainly is not a stupid man. Comes from a very intelligent family in fact. He always seems to get the job of running down SF alright

1 Like

Good man that was a right good one :clap: :clap: :rolling_eyes:

Ridiculous decision.

Oā€™Donovan is a shrewd enough operator. Certainly wouldnā€™t consider him thick in comparison to some other Dail deputies.

Anthony Bradley

He sings a fine version of Sean South