Cunt of the Year 2017

His election is one of Lowry proportions and will forever remain a mystery to me. I would love to see a cunt like either of them come to my door.

Parish pump job

1 Like

Mick Fitzgerald

I see COTY in Nenagh are shutting down.

I lolled when I got the news alert on my phone earlier.

1 Like

Another COTY Alan Kelly TD was on the radio talking about it a half an hour ago.

1 Like

[quote=“balbec, post:308, topic:23590, full:true”]
Another COTY Alan Kelly TD was on the radio talking about it a half an hour ago.

Probably reckons another train line somewhere will sort it out

John Duggan

1 Like

Limerick county board for their complete disregard and disrespect for the u/21 championship by fixing matches on St. Patricks Day at 12 noon. The cunts wouldn’t run a bath properly.

Limerick G.A.A. Weekend Fixtures:
Friday 17th March
County
Mint Catering Premier Under 21 Championship Group 1 Round 3
Na Piarsaigh v Garryspillane in Kilbreedy at 12noon
Mint Catering Premier Under 21 Championship Group 3 Round 3
Ahane v Adare Venue TBC at 12noon
Mint Catering Premier Under 21 Championship Group 2 Round 3
Doon v Monaleen in Knocklong at 12noon

3 Likes

David Blevins.

1 Like

Austin Stack

Restorative Justice facilitator, advocate on legacy issues of Irish conflict, political junkie, Man Utd, Leinster Rugby & Boxing fan.

11 Likes

Stack has to be an early favorite for this award.

He is a disgrace to the name he carries

1 Like

Methinks that before this week is up, there will be a lot of candidates

That weasel Bertie Ahern.

On Morning Ireland earlier subtley trying to equate his own efforts in the Good Friday agreement and the peace process to that of Martin McGuinness.

“So many people put so much effort in bringing about peace and of course Martin played a part in that.”

Fuck off you crooked cunt, he should be shunned by the mainstream media rather than wheeled out occasionally to give him the relevance he so desperately craves.

6 Likes

You forgot screw and FF member

Not subtle, but I agree entirely.

Bertie continuing to try cultivate his legacy. Just ignore that time I fucked the country up lads, here’s all the other stuff that happened while I was knocking around, barely contributing to.

He’s a dimwit version of cjh.

1 Like

Bertie trotted out again on Prime Time now.