Cunt of the Year 2017

He ran back the same path 15 minutes later. The little bitch was still there and had another go at him. Whoever he is he had the good grace to keep running the second time. I’d have fucked her straight out over the bridge if it were me.

1 Like

he would have hardly ran back if he had tried to kill someone, she tried to trip him and the bus came when he shoved her out of his way

Murderers often return to the scene of their crime. Known fact.

The sun was at his back. Watch again.

he was running towards Putney, the Sun would have been shinning from his left forward position

I think this is the first thing you’ve ever said that makes me believe that you are living in London. Fair play.

2 Likes

I don’t give a fuck what you think

7 Likes

You’re a bit narky this morning fella. You’ll feel better after you imagine yourself some breakfast.

5 Likes

Have you tried not talking in the mirror?

you are incapable of critical thinking, you are a snowflake who wants to be seen to be outraged, my fellow runner had earphones on and was blinded by the sun when this lady tried to trip him, again, slow down the footage, there is a deliberate movement of her leg towards the victim

She would have seen your pock marked diseased face from 30 metres, turned and ran for her life in the other direction.

1 Like

Watch the video again please.

The sun is clearly shining over his left shoulder, not in his eyes.

Instead of looking at her leg, which is a knee jerk reaction, look at his hands clearly pushing her.

It could be @Tassotti and therefore he would qualify. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That guy on the bridge looked like he was doing real running though so I’d rule that out.

that is impossible, it was 7:40 in the morning, the sun doesn’t shine in that direction if running towards Putney embankment, which he was, better leave this one to the experts pal

1 Like

They do much more sophisticated shadows on the mainland, ones that point at the sun.

2 Likes

you don’t need to be Galileo Galilei to figure that one out.

Doesn’t matter if he didn’t know there was a bus coming. Doesn’t matter if the sun was in his eyes. Cowardly cunt pushed a woman to the ground and kept going. He deserves a right good thrashing. If it was a muslim the same lads defending him would be calling for the re-introduction of the death penalty.

1 Like

If he was a Muslim he would have blown the entire station up

2 Likes

You mean Bridge?