Cunt of the Year 2017

She’s a turncoat geebag alright, but her treachery has quite cleverly disqualified her from this accolade.

1 Like

Tidey holds an Irish passport does she not?

She’s half got her boobs out in her photo. Ineligible therefore.

This fucking cretinous far-right cunt is trending on Twitter now. He’s now made up fake journalists for his fake news site.

Gavan Reilly of Today FM has a load of tweets about it.

https://twitter.com/gavreilly?lang=en

This “Leo” chap, or should I call him “Christopher O’Brien”, or “James Brennan”, or “Fernando Sanchez” has also been making up fake stories, rather than plagiarising other sites like he usually does, claiming “political correctness stopped reporting of a race riot” on Henry Street/Mary Street on December 26th.

Numerous other media outlets did report on an incident on Henry Street/Mary Street on December 26th.

Yet Leo (sorry, “James Brennan”) has no verifiable source whatsoever for claiming the riot was by “African youths” and Gardai have poured cold water on this.

From today’s Sunday Times:

“Leo” then had the audacity to go on Facebook to issue yet another statement of fantasy in which he claims to be under “a vicious agenda-driven hate campaign” with “racist connotations”. :smile:

Even better, he goes on to thank his “excellent staff”. Who do not exist.:smile:

And of course no statement from him is complete without threatening legal action, a lovely little tradition among far right fantasists.

Is “Leo” actually @anon7035031?

2 Likes

You should be aware that @myboyblue nominated Hosford for COTY for calling Sherlock out for the above.

Mr. Blue hasn’t a fucking clue.

Is this Sherlock chap related to yer wan Cora who appears to be the female Ronan Mullen?

Brother.

A small amount of digging on him brings up some bizarre stuff.

He has several appallingly-designed dormant websites floating around, stuff that looks like it was designed in 1995. He claims to be a “journalist” yet his basic grammar and spelling is primary school standard at best.

Leo is of course a cunt, Hosford is a snowflake cunt. Two cunts with differing cunting agendas

Strange that you’d consider somebody a cunt for calling out a proven far-right cunt for making up stuff, which “Leo” has a long record of doing.

Nah, his Twitter time line done that. Actually I believe I wasn’t now the one to nominate him btw.

I in fact nominated him and stand by my assertion. Leo sounds like an alright sort.

“Leo” has a new site in the pipeline aimed at women, called “pretty.ie”.

It hasn’t even launched yet, (if it ever launches), yet has over 100,000 “likes” on Facebook.

No links to the accounts of any of the “prize winners”. :smile:

Sorry MBB

Don’t know hosford at all but he’s right about this

“Leo” is a cunt on a whole new level. The arrogance of Paddy Cosgrave mixed with the paranoid fantasies of @anon7035031 mixed with the intellect of @tazdedub mixed with the writing ability of @ProjectX.

3 Likes

:smile:

Leonne looks some bit of stuff

Just look at the fucking state of this Sherlock cunt :laughing:

Scilly indeed. :grin:

http://theliberal.ie/opinion-its-an-absolute-disgrace-bernadette-scilly-was-ever-in-court-the-family-deserved-support-services-not-a-trial/