Cunt of the Year 2017

https://twitter.com/_samcorfield/status/929984300870647808

2 Likes

Everything Geldof said about Eire in the 70s turned out to be true in mitigation to the cunt.

2 Likes

Nearing the end of the year now. Is there any stand out candidates for this most prestigious of awards?

Alison goes again.

1 Like

@Copper_pipeā€™s ex Mrs. For stringing him along. The cunt.

Geldof and Tom Humphries.

Itā€™s between David Walsh, Donal Og Cusack and that cunt that paints himself, and his son, blue/green depending on what game he is going to.

12 Likes

Itā€™s between any of the 30 ā€˜Irishā€™ international rugby players. Geldof. David Walsh. Philip Browne CEO of Irish rugger Inc.

1 Like

It has been a stellar year so far for cunts. The national competitive spirit has moved us a long way from considering the likes of bad DJā€™s and two-bit politicians.

Say it all when Niall Harbison, Paddy Cosgrove and Bressie havenā€™t featured prominently

PS nominating all three in case they havenā€™t already been nominated on account of being by all time cunts

2 Likes

Add Williams to this and I think we can lock the thread.

1 Like

A straight shoot out between Pau;l Williams and Geldofā€¦ what a pair

Surely Geldof has some sort of ā€œLifetime Achievementā€ cunt award that makes him ineligible? Heā€™ll walk it most years otherwise

Geldof could go the way of Gay Byrne and never win it.

Cusack or Walsh for me anyway.

1 Like

I would say itā€™s almost impossible to live up to last year. The final last year was a proper selection of true cunts.

The lad who paints himself and rings the meeja in self delight is just, well, the word was invented for him.

4 Likes

ā€œA true Brit with true gritā€

hopefully the clergy come out to support Seamus Darby

1 Like

Thats a tricky one. If either are under consideration then surely Humphries has to win. Unless you think he is less of a cunt for actually doing the crime than those who supported him. A tricky one

The crime wasnā€™t committed this year

2 Likes