Cunt of the Year 2017

Costly nomination, definitely won’t win. Did you pay by pay pal?

PAul kimmage.

1 Like

Miguel Delaney he just described horse racing as an extension of agriculture.

Bloodstock industry is defined as the breeding and training of horses.

He’s bang on.

2 Likes

Sure what else would you call it?

Brendan Ogile, the lefty cunt

The sport of kings.

Excellent nomination.

2 Likes

John Kilraine, RTÉ. Factually incorrect, borderline dishonest, report about Unite to stir up hatred against Home Sweet Home activists. Blueshirt puppet cunt.

1 Like

Suzanne Gibbons, the head or whatever of that AHAR charity. fleecing them so she is

Place has been flagged for years and nothing done about it. There’s been a facebook page called AHAR exposed (or similar) on the go for well over two years documenting the various shenanigans

never heard of her or it until last night

she’s more than a little bit crackers i think

She throws up pictures of rescued animals soliciting donations for each, but it’s all a little shady as to where they go after or if they even existed in the first place. The people running the AHAR exposed page seem equally nuts, it’s all very entertaining.

People involved in animal welfare / rights are easily the craziest covert of people out there.

1 Like

That AHAR Exposed page seems to be gone - don’t have Facebook so would only have access to public pages and only the AHAR Exposers Exposed (:joy:) page is visible

There are scary levels of cuckoo on those pages alright

I just looked it up there, tis still around. “Animal Heaven Animal Rescue AHAR Exposed” is what its called. I believe the AHAR page made some very personal attacks on the people running the “exposed” page, but then the people running the “exposed” page made some very personal attacks on your one too. :joy:

Heard it on the radio this morning. A scam.

Have to say the first thing I thought of when I heard animal heaven was that they concentrate on putting down animals.

I was just about to post that.

The net is closing on this fraud.

What would he have to gain from having a FB page that promotes fake competitions to 100k people though?