Cunt of the Year 2017

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Not a valid nomination.

1 Like

Why not?

Let it go pal, Christy is very much an alright sort.

+1 on Matt Cooper. A smug uber-cunt.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had the misfortune to end up listening to Breakfast Republic on RTE 2FM twice this month while on a long road trip with Mrs Croppy.

I normally wouldnā€™t go near it but she insisted and, you know yourself, anything for a quiet life.

Anyhow, I donā€™t think sheā€™'ll do enough, like Paul Kelly, on a one off act of cuntishness but for sheer consistency of cuntish behaviour on a daily basis Iā€™m nominated Jennifer Maguire/Jennifer Zamparelli.

An unfunny cunt who who is robbing a living.

1 Like

Heather Humphreys. Annual nomination.

Iā€™m not a rubby hater but Liam Toland seemed like an awful prick on last nightā€™s off the ball. Himself and Gilroy are well matched in needlessly posing questions to show off their own knowledge which was read from a book a few hours before going on air, infuriating.
I saw him out in Limerick last Saturday night as well and he gave off an unpleasant air.

How fucking close were you to him?

I think he runs the HomeInstead Senior Care franchise in Ireland.

Informative. He was a captain in irish army whatever that would entail.

Knows his stuff though I think heā€™s a decent analyst albeit definitely smug as fuck

That would entail being a cunt, the higher you go the bigger the cunt. Whatever they do in army training, in Templmore and catering courses for chefs, they just turn the vast majority of them in to cunts.

1 Like

Colm Oā€™Gorman
Panti Bliss
Ronan ā€œROGā€ Oā€™Gara
Simon ā€œZeebsā€ Zebo
Niall Collins TD.

1 Like

Whatever they do, they do instil an unbelievable confidence in the shite that they spout. Toland, Tommy Carr, John Maughan, Lisa Chambers being notable examples.
Toland got a Chamber of Commerce award there in Limerick recently - I have little doubt that he could have been setting pensioners alight on the front lawn and the Limerick Rogbee media love-in would still mean that he picks up gongs like that irrespective of actual merit.

Mick McCarthy every year since 2002.

Would have thought Toland was well outside that bubble really. Never did much with Munster, played for old crescent but better known as a leinster player. I wouldnt associate him with limerick or munster really

Albeit I get your point

Some bang of racism, homophobia and insecurity off this post

Iā€™m nominating Donal ā€œDOGā€ Oā€™Grady (ballingarry)

Counter nominations, what COTY and TFK thrives upon :clap:

Eamon Lynch

1 Like